+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP 2016 August Intake

karansingh14

Jan 8, 2016
digesh_gathani said:
Hello karansingh14,
Check below my comments, this is my assumption.
1. It's not compulsory,when you will submit that time they send mail and in that mail they provide you payment link and that link have 30 days for valid.(means you have 30 days to pay fees).
2. for 16 Aug, no need to submit documents. 1st you just submit and pay fees, after payment they send document check list, you prepare that document as per list.
3. you can find document check list right now in google, if you want save your time then you can start collecting documents, as fast as submit your documents means your profile may be fast processing.
4. no need french
5. Yes, this thing work FCFS basis, but right now just submit online application. that's it.
6. In Quebec Montreal is good for any profile. but you may google for that.

this are my assumptions.
Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for update .As my profession is 2173(Software Engineer) as per NOC Can you clarify :-

Is it a regulated profession ?
what should i put after experience the section which says " Quel metier ou quelle profession envisage-vouz d'exercer au Quebec ?" in the application form in mon project ?
Should i select "Ingenieur" from the list

Or select the checkbox below saying "Je n'envisage pas d'exercer un meteier reglemete ou une profession regiepar un ordew professionnel "?

Kindly help

Thanks

fromblr

Sep 16, 2014
Hi All,

i see below links

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-education.html

Here i get 10 points for Undergraduate diploma attesting to 3 or more years of full-time studies

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html

Here if you click section A it says Principal applicant: 16 points

Does this mean i can claim 26 points ? i did discuss this with many other applicants, it seems confusing..anyone has any idea ?

kiara

Aug 8, 2016
I have filled my profile for submission for the August intake but it says 'the information has been recorded bt wont be able to submit the profile as I am a subject of an administrative penalty'.

Please who understands what it means
[/quote]

kiara

Aug 8, 2016
Your DCS may not be submitted as an administrative penalty is still in force.

Please this is the error message I get when I try to submit, what does it mean pleas?

bobbaclin

Aug 8, 2016
Taral81291 said:
Hi All,

I am new to PNP and all.

Look like i am qualifying for this. i have also created account and fill all the information. Is there anything apart form online application that we need to do before aug 16.

Thanks
Taral Shah

Hello, what info did you fill in exactly? I was only able to put my name, address and phone number. Is there more you were able to add?

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi friends..
my baby is 1 year old and she do not have passport now...i want to apply for 16th aug. intake..can i add her name on 17th or 18th aug (i.e. after submitting the application on 16th) or 1st i have to apply for her passport and add her name in the application?

can we modify the application after submitting on 16 th aug. intake?

regards

g.singh012

Aug 4, 2016
They is no option for adding vacations or short visits to other countries in travel history. Any one has idea????

saad860

Dec 6, 2015
Can anyone please throw light on this one. Do I have to disclose my Canada Student Visa Rejection earlier this year in QSWP mon project?

All I can understand from previous application section is that "Have you applied to Canadian immigration before? or does it mean you have to only tell about your permanent applications only, which in my case have made non before.

Awaiting answer...

Thanks in Advance

morganatic

Aug 9, 2016
Dear concern,

can you please tell me the steps?
After applying how can i understand that my submission is ok?
When can i get my CSQ?
Do i need to pay the fees before CSQ and after applying??