+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP 2016 August Intake

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys....

starting this new thread for discussing QSWP August 2016 intake...

As per MIDI website:

The next application intake period will be from August 16 to 22, 2016, starting at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time). The Ministère will receive 5,000 selection certificate applications during this time. Get ready!

you can still create a new account, if not created before..

Jezyl

Jul 9, 2016
Hello Im just new to this program..does anybody here knows if i can submit my profile then will add my ielts results after i submitting my mon account? ill be taking ielts nextweek august 4 , the result will probably be on august 17, My AOT is Civil Engineering

nicol101

Jul 25, 2016
Hi ,

1. I am qualifying for QSWP 2016 without IELTS score . so even after qualifying , does it compulsory to submit IELTS score ?

2. Does it is necessary to submit WES evaluation ?? Can't we submit direct transcripts along with application?

Taral81291

Jun 15, 2016
Hi All,

I am new to PNP and all.

Look like i am qualifying for this. i have also created account and fill all the information. Is there anything apart form online application that we need to do before aug 16.

Thanks
Taral Shah

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Kindly tell me:

1. I've created account but is there any other form to be filled other than account form before application submission?

2, If so what is that?

I'll be grateful

karansingh14

Jan 8, 2016
Hi All,

I am confused in lot of things in Mon Project below are the details ....Maybe it helps all .
I have made an account for the entry for Aug 2016 .
I have 7.5 in IELTS and I would be apply for Software Engineer role .

My questions are as follows :-

1. On 16th August while submitting my profile, on same day would i be paying my fees of $773 ?

2. What all documents to be submitted & when ?

3. Should I start collecting some essential documents & what are they ?

4. Is knowing french essential for Mon Project ?

5. As these things work on first come first serve basis so what all things should be kept in mind ?

6. Also in Quebec which territory is suitable as per my profile of software Engineer of around 7 years of experience ?

Thanks in advance ...
waiting for your valuable feedback

veer123

Jul 31, 2016
The initial pages of registration to the link for august 16 intake gets translated by chrome browser. But later when you click on apply ... everything is in french. Please guide how to translate these pages to english.

rohit786

Dec 18, 2015
hello all
i am also new here.
please guide in which language the information to be filled in mon project for aug intake
"IN ENGLISH OR IN FRENCH"

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Dear All...Plz Plz guide...

I need clarification regarding updating dependent details in the online application for MON PROJECT. I don't have the passports for my two new born sons. While filling the form there is a field for passport number and that field is mandatory to be filled. What can I do? Since the time is short, and I won't be getting the passports before 15th August even if I apply now? Please help!!

Thanks...

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
karansingh14 said:
Hi All,

I am confused in lot of things in Mon Project below are the details ....Maybe it helps all .
I have made an account for the entry for Aug 2016 .
I have 7.5 in IELTS and I would be apply for Software Engineer role .

My questions are as follows :-

1. On 16th August while submitting my profile, on same day would i be paying my fees of $773 ?

2. What all documents to be submitted & when ?

3. Should I start collecting some essential documents & what are they ?

4. Is knowing french essential for Mon Project ?

5. As these things work on first come first serve basis so what all things should be kept in mind ?

6. Also in Quebec which territory is suitable as per my profile of software Engineer of around 7 years of experience ?

Thanks in advance ...
waiting for your valuable feedback
Hello karansingh14,
Check below my comments, this is my assumption.
1. It's not compulsory,when you will submit that time they send mail and in that mail they provide you payment link and that link have 30 days for valid.(means you have 30 days to pay fees).
2. for 16 Aug, no need to submit documents. 1st you just submit and pay fees, after payment they send document check list, you prepare that document as per list.
3. you can find document check list right now in google, if you want save your time then you can start collecting documents, as fast as submit your documents means your profile may be fast processing.
4. no need french
5. Yes, this thing work FCFS basis, but right now just submit online application. that's it.
6. In Quebec Montreal is good for any profile. but you may google for that.

this are my assumptions.
Thank you.

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
aspiringme said:
Dear All...Plz Plz guide...

I need clarification regarding updating dependent details in the online application for MON PROJECT. I don't have the passports for my two new born sons. While filling the form there is a field for passport number and that field is mandatory to be filled. What can I do? Since the time is short, and I won't be getting the passports before 15th August even if I apply now? Please help!!

Thanks...
Hello aspiringme,
i think without passport you can't apply, passport is necessary.
1st you will apply passport for your new born sons. then next intake you try.
this is my assumption, still try to google it.

Primeson1

Mar 6, 2016
from the tool that is on their website, my total point is just 49.

please what is the probability that my application will be successful?

thank you.

inderpsi

Apr 25, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Firstly ,In the field Numéro d’identification auprès de Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada,enter your identification number with Citizenship and Immigration Canada, if you have one. This identification number may have been assigned to you when you
applied for immigration to Canada.

Just wanted to confirm , Is it the UCI # mentioned in your Immigration application ?

Secondly,When you fill the form Demandes antérieures (Previous applications), you come across the field below

Avez-vous déjà présenté une demande d’immigration permanente au Canada (ailleurs qu’au Québec)? (Have you ever submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada, elsewhere than Québec?)

Do you need to say Yes for both Primary Applicant and spouse or it is only applicable for the primary applicant?

Regards
Inderpsi