+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW Mon Projet Quebec Online Tool Registering Tips

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Is this where you check for Mon Project Eligibility or is it separate.
http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

aatif.shaikh

Jan 8, 2016
Jpcv19 said:
Guys I was able to register after soooo many attempts. Patience is the key. I would try opening 5 windows at a time and see what window would push through.. I have been in front of the computer for 2 hours straight just to register, and mind you it is really testing my patience. lol :p

It has four steps.

1. You'll provide your preferred username, password, and email address.
2. You'll input your 3 security questions.
3. You'll input your personal details such as name, birthdate, place of birth and country of origin etc.
4. Finally you will provide your address, post code, and contact number.

If in any of this steps the system crashed, you will need to START OVER again argh :mad: , which is really frustrating. The tip that I can give you guys is prepare/type all the necessary details in a notepad. So that you'll just have to copy and paste it on the site.

Hope I could help you with these. Good luck to everyone..

----------------------------------------------------------

hello guys!

i have been trying since 3 days but no luck some how , i manage to register but when i login back , 1/100 page is not open , they use capsula website for blocking the user when it gets overload , i dont think so , anyone with normal home connection can do that , they are using some technique to avoid by using french language as primary language so without translator you are totally fused .
guys please help if any one has any experience of doing this and got successful .

i am wondering if we cannot do that by trying damn hard , how would these agent would do that too?
they juice lot of money with client .
please add me into whatsapp page +971-569456117
aatifshaikh@icloud.com

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jpcv19 said:
Guys I was able to register after soooo many attempts. Patience is the key. I would try opening 5 windows at a time and see what window would push through.. I have been in front of the computer for 2 hours straight just to register, and mind you it is really testing my patience. lol :p

It has four steps.

1. You'll provide your preferred username, password, and email address.
2. You'll input your 3 security questions.
3. You'll input your personal details such as name, birthdate, place of birth and country of origin etc.
4. Finally you will provide your address, post code, and contact number.

If in any of this steps the system crashed, you will need to START OVER again argh :mad: , which is really frustrating. The tip that I can give you guys is prepare/type all the necessary details in a notepad. So that you'll just have to copy and paste it on the site.

Hope I could help you with these. Good luck to everyone..

How do I input my Telephone number here in Philippines? Thanks!

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
DOWNLOAD LINKS!

PDF file "A guide to submitting an application for a CSQ"

Credits to @m585!
The guide is already attached above. It is in both English and French.
Kindly read it thanks.

reddaiah34

Jan 16, 2016
Hi All,
I am unable to register the Monproject quebic online from 2 weeks onwards in India and please help on this issue?

Any body can crate me on this mail id reddaiahreddy2015@gmail.com and password later can be shared to me

Please help on this issue and grateful .

Thanks
Reddaiah

maheshbhoi_it

Mar 24, 2014
I am struggling since 10 Days for Registration, there seems no way out, may be they have just stopped taking more candidate registration and, its always showing as following:

"
Sorry, "My Québec project" is not currently available. To regulate traffic, only a limited number of users can use "My Québec project" at the same time.

We invite you to try again later and we thank you for your patience.

Please note that if information was being entered, they could not have been saved.

Return to the home page of the Ministry"

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello gents, please for those that have successfully registered in Mon Projet Quebec, kindly assist to provide answer to the question below.

Have you already dealt with the Ministry of Immigration, diversity and Inclusion (formerly Ministry of Immigration and cultural communities)?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
maheshbhoi_it said:
Can anypne help me how to Register to this MON PROJECT????????????
I finished my application today.

Couple of pointers:

1. Please try to open website using multiple browsers and multiple times from each browser. I used IE , Firefox , Opera and Chrome and 10 tabs on each browser ( total 40 simultaneous connection attempts).

2. My experience was different on each browsers.
For ex - Last night I was able to make multiple logins from IE but Firefox was failing all the time.
This morning website was allowing me in ( after multiple attempts) through Firefox but website was IE was giving me error directly.
This evening I was able to make connection for a long time on Opera. I did not face any disruption for 30 min and I finished my application.

3. Try to connect to website when our friends in India are sleeping :)

Hope it helps

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi All,

I am trying to submit my application. I already filled forms but I am getting an error when trying to submit application is "
Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached, your application will be automatically deleted after 90 days"

Can anybody got the same error? How can I submit?

Thanks,
Mona

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
mkdhaliwal said:
Hi All,

I am trying to submit my application. I already filled forms but I am getting an error when trying to submit application is "
Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached, your application will be automatically deleted after 90 days"

Can anybody got the same error? How can I submit?

Thanks,
Mona
Hi mkdhaliwal
Can you please advise how to login and complete the form. Normally, people are not able to log in and fill the form (getting error E0003).
Thank for sharing

qsramos

Jan 18, 2016
Jpcv19 said:
guys do have you tried logging in to the site? I have tried, but could only go until the security question, before it would again crash.

I have seen a post regarding a guide that you should answer in French when filling up the forms. Is it true?

Kindly post a reply if you knew about this.

Thanks
Hi. I'm experiencing the same thing. I read again about the mon projet Quebec, it was stated there, from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Quebec account will be ablenyo access it to complete the form Application for selection Certificate online. Maybe that would be the reason why it keeps on crashing. What do you think??

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
qsramos said:
Hi. I'm experiencing the same thing. I read again about the mon projet Quebec, it was stated there, from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Quebec account will be ablenyo access it to complete the form Application for selection Certificate online. Maybe that would be the reason why it keeps on crashing. What do you think??
The way they've worded it seems to have confused a lot of non-native English speakers into believing that it means you can only fill in the forms from January 26th. That's not the case. All that happens on January 26th is you can not create any new accounts. Timeline as follows:

Now: You can create accounts and fill in the online forms.
January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).

qsramos

Jan 18, 2016
m585 said:
The way they've worded it seems to have confused a lot of non-native English speakers into believing that it means you can only fill in the forms from January 26th. That's not the case. All that happens on January 26th is you can not create any new accounts. Timeline as follows:

Now: You can create accounts and fill in the online forms.
January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).
Yes. Thats also my understanding. Now, how come i can't access my account?? Still updating the system? C'mon this really test our patience. Are you done filling out the online forms?

qsramos

Jan 18, 2016
Canque said:
Hi
I did register but i am not able to login and fill in the application forms :(
Is anyone able to to complete their online application. If yes then please guide
I'm also having a hard time to complete my online application. I can only proceed until the security question then the system would crash. Maybe it would be open to acces our accounts from Jan26 to Feb 15. I've read it again on the mon projet timeline. What do you think? Thats why it keeps on crashing.