QSW Mon Projet Quebec Online Tool Registering Tips

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I was able to register after soooo many attempts. Patience is the key. I would try opening 5 windows at a time and see what window would push through.. I have been in front of the computer for 2 hours straight just to register, and mind you it is really testing my patience. lol :p

It has four steps.

1. You'll provide your preferred username, password, and email address.
2. You'll input your 3 security questions.
3. You'll input your personal details such as name, birthdate, place of birth and country of origin etc.
4. Finally you will provide your address, post code, and contact number.

If in any of this steps the system crashed, you will need to START OVER again argh :mad: , which is really frustrating. The tip that I can give you guys is prepare/type all the necessary details in a notepad. So that you'll just have to copy and paste it on the site.

Hope I could help you with these. Good luck to everyone..

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thanks mate! If you dont mind i'll share for others in the main thread!

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello

how to register it is in french no english please help

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:
Hi, I've sent you the links to the guides to post - hopefully that will help some people out!
DOWNLOAD LINKS!

PDF file "A guide to submitting an application for a CSQ"

English:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dk3kk4iuxgfemfi/GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_AN.pdf?dl=0

French :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3phtta5m9hwsyw/GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_FR.pdf?dl=0
Credits to @m585!

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys do have you tried logging in to the site? I have tried, but could only go until the security question, before it would again crash.

I have seen a post regarding a guide that you should answer in French when filling up the forms. Is it true?

Kindly post a reply if you knew about this.

Thanks

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Jpcv19 said:
guys do have you tried logging in to the site? I have tried, but could only go until the security question, before it would again crash.

I have seen a post regarding a guide that you should answer in French when filling up the forms. Is it true?

Kindly post a reply if you knew about this.

Thanks
Read the English version of the guide in the post above yours. It does say to translate free text entries to French, using an online translation tool if neccessary.

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:
Read the English version of the guide in the post above yours. It does say to translate free text entries to French, using an online translation tool if neccessary.
Hmm that explains it I cannot open the file as I am still on the office and the site is blocked. ;D

I'll just try to open it at home. Thanks anyway :)

tushard8

Nov 11, 2015
Thanks guys for sharing that guide , I have been searching for it since 2 days but couldn't get it.
I am struggling to register on Mon projet Quebec secure space. I really wonder what will happen on Jan 18th, would it be really working and allow us to submit an application :-(

tushard8

Nov 11, 2015
Guy's, I am still struggling to get into register page, any tips are much appreciated. I have tried opening the link in multiple browsers, tabs ..but no luck :( It keeps throwing below message.

Sorry, "My Québec project" is not currently available. To regulate traffic, only a limited number of users can use "My Québec project" at the same time.

We invite you to try again later and we thank you for your patience.

Please note that if information was being entered, they could not have been saved.

Return to the home page of the Ministry

monikasurana

Oct 5, 2014
Hi

I tried opening the page of mon project and was able to do so. However when I click onto register button, it takes me to a page with French option and I'm not finding any way out. Can someone please please help me to register first. I have downloaded the guide but it talks abt the step after you have registered only.

Anu tips on how to proceed.

Thank you

Regds
Monika

golof

Dec 30, 2014
I agree it seems it goes when you try registering in French! my personal opinion & observation ;D
Because I registered in French. Why the bias?, any explanation?

Canque

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Hi
I did register but i am not able to login and fill in the application forms :(
Is anyone able to to complete their online application. If yes then please guide