+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

jobem.1213

Oct 6, 2013
bosschips said:
Once your CC is deducted, its a positive sign. :)
Thank you bosschips! I was worried that they might send it to my old address or there's something wrong with my documents. I'm working in singapore now, would there be any difference regarding the processing time for qsw compared to other countries? They say it is slower here in singapore. Any idea regarding this? Thank you!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jobem.1213 said:
Thank you bosschips! I was worried that they might send it to my old address or there's something wrong with my documents. I'm working in singapore now, would there be any difference regarding the processing time for qsw compared to other countries? They say it is slower here in singapore. Any idea regarding this? Thank you!
QSW is significantly slow compared to FSW. Ive heard of even slower times in SG. If you have 16 for AOT, its better.

britishdoc

Oct 20, 2013
Hi all,

Just wanted to join the group :)

Currently in Quebec (student visa).

Applied CSQ : Nov 2013.
included IELTS and TEFAQ results.

No AOR yet. Can I expect it soon?

Thanks!

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
britishdoc said:
Hi all,

Thanks!
You will get your AOR 1.5 - 2 months after you sent it to the CIO, Sydney. Sometimes quicker.

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
jobem.1213 said:
Hi! I have a question, I sent my application last july 2013. They sent me an email last sept. 2013 that they've opened my application. They mentioned in the email to fax or send them a letter regarding any change of address, so that's what I did, I sent them a fax regarding my new address. I haven't received my AOR until now but my CC has been deducted for the fees. Should I start to worry now or should i just wait? Thank You!

does that mean that you got ur CSQ already? because i submitted our application last dec. 2013 for QSW but until now i havent received any mail from them but the application has been credited to my account. should i call them? thanks...

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samantha08 said:
does that mean that you got ur CSQ already? because i submitted our application last dec. 2013 for QSW but until now i havent received any mail from them but the application has been credited to my account. should i call them? thanks...
Once you get deducted on CC, it's good as AOR. :) You just have to wait for the official letter/e-mail from them.

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
bosschips said:
Once you get deducted on CC, it's good as AOR. :) You just have to wait for the official letter/e-mail from them.
really sir bosschip. hoping for the best.. if ever i get the AOR, whats next after that? usually how long does it take to get a CSQ approval? :( thank you very much! are you already in canada? :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samantha08 said:
really sir bosschip. hoping for the best.. if ever i get the AOR, whats next after that? usually how long does it take to get a CSQ approval? :( thank you very much! are you already in canada? :)
It depends on how good your documents are. Im still in the Philippines. :)

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
bosschips said:
It depends on how good your documents are. Im still in the Philippines. :)
did they notify u po b when ur file was opened? then, on what stage are you in now int he processing? i have a friend, in less than 4 mos. she had her visa stamped but its for the MPNP..lucky if someone will sponsor u. :(

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samantha08 said:
did they notify u po b when ur file was opened? then, on what stage are you in now int he processing? i have a friend, in less than 4 mos. she had her visa stamped but its for the MPNP..lucky if someone will sponsor u. :(
Im not familiar with the MPNP process. Im just awaiting decision of MICC if I will be for interview or will be waived. Keeping fingers crossed. :)

samantha08

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 22, 2013
bosschips said:
Im not familiar with the MPNP process. Im just awaiting decision of MICC if I will be for interview or will be waived. Keeping fingers crossed. :)
MICC? how did you know po pla when they opened your file? will they email you? yep, u just hve to hve a lil faith! :)

Joycee

Jan 26, 2014
Hey Bosschips

Do you mind if I ask you one question? I am filling out the application for selection certificate and I can see they have requested for work certificate, can I use my work contract, cos the contract has all those information in it?...thanks

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joycee said:
Hey Bosschips

Do you mind if I ask you one question? I am filling out the application for selection certificate and I can see they have requested for work certificate, can I use my work contract, cos the contract has all those information in it?...thanks
If all efforts to having a work certificate have exhausted, you could attach a work contract provided that you explain it through an affidavit as to why you are submitting a copy of your work contract. Dont forget to notarize it.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
britishdoc said:
Hi all,

Thanks!
You're welcome on board.
What's your AOT and language results? They determine speed to some extent.

Stylove

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jobem.1213: WERE THERE ANY NUMBERS IN THE EMAIL YOU RECEIVED FROM THEM REQUESTING FOR A CHANGE OF ADDRESS IF ANY?