+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Joycee

Jan 26, 2014
thomaschakma said:
Joycee,
Without IELTS and France B2 level score, one guy got AOR under new program. I came to know it from this blog. Mr/Ms Bosschip wrote in his/her reply. Bosschip is from filipin. He/she has good knowledge about QSW program. Anyway, I also apply with IELTS scrore and waiting for AOR. See my profile. I m following up this blog last four month.
Best wish for you.
I pray you get yours soon...if you ever want to visit OZ holla at me ;D :D You've been quite helpful.

Okay I have another question, I know the deadline for the 20k cap is 31st of March, so for some of us looking at applying do they mean 31st of March ..that is the last day they expect to receive all application documents? if I track my documents via the Australian post website and see that they have received it before 31st of March, does that mean I met the time frame?

am I making sense?

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Joycee said:
I pray you get yours soon...if you ever want to visit OZ holla at me ;D :D You've been quite helpful.

Okay I have another question, I know the deadline for the 20k cap is 31st of March, so for some of us looking at applying do they mean 31st of March ..that is the last day they expect to receive all application documents? if I track my documents via the Australian post website and see that they have received it before 31st of March, does that mean I met the time frame?

am I making sense?
Joycee,

you have to reach your document at Montreal Immigration within on 31 March, 2014. they will count your application in the CAP. i am giving last update CAP

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html. Applicant are sending Application slowly.. :) :p

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thomaschakma said:
Joycee,

you have to reach your document at Montreal Immigration within on 31 March, 2014. they will count your application in the CAP. i am giving last update CAP

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html. Applicant are sending Application slowly.. :) :p

Thanks for putting this link.
Do you think your application is in 6k as you sent your application on 10-10-2013 but still waiting for AOR?

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Sohailh said:
Thanks for putting this link.
Do you think your application is in 6k as you sent your application on 10-10-2013 but still waiting for AOR?
my mate is getting AOR one by one n came to know from this blog. if everything is okey, my application will be in this CAP. :'(

atish

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Hi all..a bit afraid to ask this questions here..
I hold an MBA degree, IELTS- 7.5, TEF- taking it in March, currently working as English/ French teacher in secondary school for 3 years noow. my fiancee though not academically brillant but she talks and understand english/ french rather well..
1}Should I get married before sending in the application or can I update this later as I am the main applicant?
2}And, will my fiancee's education be a problem??
3}what is the right time to send the application?
Thank you

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
atish said:
Hi all..a bit afraid to ask this questions here..
I hold an MBA degree, IELTS- 7.5, TEF- taking it in March, currently working as English/ French teacher in secondary school for 3 years noow. my fiancee though not academically brillant but she talks and understand english/ french rather well..
1}Should I get married before sending in the application or can I update this later as I am the main applicant?
2}And, will my fiancee's education be a problem??
3}what is the right time to send the application?
Thank you
Atish you shouldn't be afraid to ask your questions :p

1) When do you plan to get married? how many children do you have?

2) What is your fiancee's level of education...i.e. how many years of education from primary school?

3) Current rules for application to Quebec run till March 31st, ie next month.

4) How many years of work experience do you have and do you have family in quebec?

With your answers we can proceed to answer you better.

You can simply give you and your spouse's complete profile here so we can better help you.

Stylove

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
dear all, i am going to send my application on tuesday, before sending i want to make sure about my points, need serious help from all of u, if u could just calculate my points,
area of training- nursing bachelor
education- bachelor degree in nursing
age- 29
work experience- 5 year
ielts- speaking-7.0 listening 7.0 reading 5.5 writing 6.0
financial self sufficiancy- yes
marietal status- single

any replies will be highly appreciated

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
i have one another query, i did 3 years diploma of general nursing in 2007, after that i started working as a registered nurse then later on completed my 2 years bachelors of nursing in 2013, so i am little confused about selecting area of training in my application, that weather to select (nursing bachelor u118), or to select (nursing dcs c029), i wonder if i choose bachelor which was completed in 2013 so i might loose points of experience, so will it be fine to select nursing dcs as i have both diploma and degree, plz need ur urgent replies friends, as i need to send my application on tuesday.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
this is the question num 9. in csq main application and i am realy confused about it that whether to check (no) on all of them, or one of them need to be checked (yes), i have done both diploma and bachelor of nursing from pakistan, plz friends answer me soon, have to send application on tuesday
thanks in advance

9. Are you the holder of one or several of the following diplomas (check the appropriate boxes: see instructions)
Québec diploma YES NO
Canadian diploma YES NO
Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine) YES NO
Foreign diploma covered by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM) YES NO
Do you hold an authorization to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession? YES NO

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shery84 said:
this is the question num 9. in csq main application and i am realy confused about it that whether to check (no) on all of them, or one of them need to be checked (yes), i have done both diploma and bachelor of nursing from pakistan, plz friends answer me soon, have to send application on tuesday
thanks in advance

9. Are you the holder of one or several of the following diplomas (check the appropriate boxes: see instructions)
Québec diploma YES NO
Canadian diploma YES NO
Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine) YES NO
Do you hold an authorization to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession? YES NO
No to all

atish

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Stylove said:
Atish you shouldn't be afraid to ask your questions :p

1) When do you plan to get married? how many children do you have?

2) What is your fiancee's level of education...i.e. how many years of education from primary school?

3) Current rules for application to Quebec run till March 31st, ie next month.

4) How many years of work experience do you have and do you have family in quebec?

With your answers we can proceed to answer you better.

You can simply give you and your spouse's complete profile here so we can better help you.

Stylove

hi stylove..I do not have any kids and planning to marry in 2 months.but if it's necessary to marry at once for the betterness of my application, we can get married soon.
.my spouse has only 6 yrs in primary and 5 yrs in secondary.
I do have have only 3 yrs of working experience as teacher
I don't have any relative in quebec
thanks.

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shery84 said:
thanks in advance

Québec diploma YES NO
Canadian diploma YES NO

No all of them

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shery84 said:
i have one another query, i did 3 years diploma of general nursing in 2007, after that i started working as a registered nurse then later on completed my 2 years bachelors of nursing in 2013, so i am little confused about selecting area of training in my application, that weather to select (nursing bachelor u118), or to select (nursing dcs c029), i wonder if i choose bachelor which was completed in 2013 so i might loose points of experience, so will it be fine to select nursing dcs as i have both diploma and degree, plz need ur urgent replies friends, as i need to send my application on tuesday.
I also prefer diploma code for safe side and I think, in both code you will get same points for your education.

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
shery84 said:
Your code would be U118 since this is your highest and latest degree. However, they ask you to list a timeline of your education where will have to mention your general diploma (C029) as well. Concerning the points you will obtain, it won't make any difference but it will allow you to explain your work experience, which, in any case, will be acknowledged, don't worry.