+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Joycee

Jan 26, 2014
thomaschakma said:
Thanks so much. Can I just have my Australian bank statements and show it to them with the money in it Ofcourse? Or do I need to open an account in Canada?

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Joycee said:
Thanks so much. Can I just have my Australian bank statements and show it to them with the money in it Ofcourse? Or do I need to open an account in Canada?
you can show AU bank Statement

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014

Joycee

Jan 26, 2014
Okay I was just doing some research on Quebec requirements and I am a bit uncertain about the French test requirements. Some people said it is not necessary, others said it is.

I have no knowledge of French and will be applying without a French test/results, will I be knocked back? or will the IELTS be enough?

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Joycee said:
Okay I was just doing some research on Quebec requirements and I am a bit uncertain about the French test requirements. Some people said it is not necessary, others said it is.

I have no knowledge of French and will be applying without a French test/results, will I be knocked back? or will the IELTS be enough?
Without IELTS and French Language you can apply. it's true.

prach

Nov 8, 2013
Hello Dear all,

I am from Nepal and i have submitted my file in Hong kong immigration office of quebec in 28th July 2013, till now i did not get and response from authorized immigration office of quebec till the date as AOR or nothing else where as some of my friend had got AOR in October eventhough they had submitted directly in Montreal in July 8, 2013.
my points were adequate and also send the draft and IELTS result along with file and draft is not debited yet.

Can any one suggest me why the AOR is not getting?

Ramakanth

Feb 6, 2014
Hello All,

I am from India and applying for Quebec on Monday starting my process from Monday so how could you please let me know what is the process and how much time does it takes and i am taking the IELTS exam in march but i don't have any knowledge in french. Please help me is ielts enough to get a PR in Quebec as i have 4 years of work experience in India.... Thanks

Joycee

Jan 26, 2014
thomaschakma said:
Without IELTS and French Language you can apply. it's true.
Not trying to flatter you or anything but I cannot thank you enough for answering the questions I posed here. Really I appreciate it. I have the IELTS but do not have French language.... Will they ask for it along the way or my IELTS is enough to get me the visa?

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Stylove said:
B2 is a must if you intend to claim any point in French...yes, B2=5pts, B1= 0(zero) pts

However if you know you have enough points in other areas and don't need even one point from french, then B1 can take you through.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
prach said:
Hello Dear all,

I am from Nepal and i have submitted my file in Hong kong immigration office of quebec in 28th July 2013, till now i did not get and response from authorized immigration office of quebec till the date as AOR or nothing else where as some of my friend had got AOR in October eventhough they had submitted directly in Montreal in July 8, 2013.
my points were adequate and also send the draft and IELTS result along with file and draft is not debited yet.

Can any one suggest me why the AOR is not getting?
Prach ji,
That's wrong address .You had to send application directly to Montreal if you are applying for permanent workers category.See below website.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/new1.html
That could be a reason that you are not getting response since long.
My suggestion to you is write an e-mail to hong kong biq enquiring them whether your application has been forwarded to montreal.It would be better if you directly contact them over telephone. you will find the number on the website given above.

Hope it helps

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
Joycee said:
Not trying to flatter you or anything but I cannot thank you enough for answering the questions I posed here. Really I appreciate it. I have the IELTS but do not have French language.... Will they ask for it along the way or my IELTS is enough to get me the visa?
Joycee,
Without IELTS and France B2 level score, one guy got AOR under new program. I came to know it from this blog. Mr/Ms Bosschip wrote in his/her reply. Bosschip is from filipin. He/she has good knowledge about QSW program. Anyway, I also apply with IELTS scrore and waiting for AOR. See my profile. I m following up this blog last four month.
Best wish for you.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Ramakanth said:
Hello All,

I am from India and applying for Quebec on Monday starting my process from Monday so how could you please let me know what is the process and how much time does it takes and i am taking the IELTS exam in march but i don't have any knowledge in french. Please help me is ielts enough to get a PR in Quebec as i have 4 years of work experience in India.... Thanks
Do you have the basic required points to apply? If yes, you proceed and then update them later with the results.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
ADVICE TO NEW CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR QSW:

I have noticed lately that there are some new guys here with almost the same questions about applying with/without IELTS/Frenc etc.

If you could take some of your free time to go through previous posts in this forum, they will help you a lot. Yes, because I have noticed that there are recurrent questions, day in day out that I myself am tired of giving the same answers, everyday!!!

Reading through past posts will help you a lot more and will answer most of the thrivial questions you guys are still gonna ask.
feel at home and relax with this quebec issue and please put in your mind that average processing time for CSQs as per this forum is 2-3 years except some exceptional priority cases....not all priority cases though....

So when you put this behind your mind you shall never be stressed. Move on with your work life without any problems, one day you'll be surprised and you'll be happy.

No harm intended but I think it is the truth.

Stylove

Joycee

Jan 26, 2014
...and the reason why some of us have asked questions regarding French/English is because we have gone through threads and are still unsure as people's opinion on the matter differs....You know in OZ there are some things we say....'No question is too much' 'there is no such thing as a silly question', and 'you can never get it wrong when you ask and ask and ask again'. It is okay to be tired of answering same questions, we get it but sorry some of us who are unsure and trying not to make a mistake will continue to ask the 'same' questions asked by others before-there is no harm in asking I think.

I also know the process takes long but for some of us really and to be quite honest we are not in a hurry...I am not trying to bring Canada down but Australia and other countries have afforded myself and others quite a lot. I remember the day I checked the pay scale for nurses in Canada Quebec especially and I was shocked...it is so little compared to Australia, however I am looking at travelling internationally for the experience to reflect on my CV, I thought about the UAE and US for years before I decided to try out Canada, so I am not in a hurry to leave OZ yet but I am trying to make sure that when I apply, I apply with the right documents.

Your point however is fully noted though but sorry some of us might just keep asking and it is okay to ignore the posts if you feel too tired to reply.