+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hey Ievgen,

I have been missing for a while now, but happy you guys are keeping the thread up and helping our newbies.

How far have you gone with your file? Have you sent in your app for fed?

My case is still at a standstill but i was a bit relieved when i read in the other forum that under these new rules nurses' files are being sorted and treated like priority so I am waiting and hoping mine as well should follow same tone.

We keep in touch and good luck to all. Quebec will soon be our new home.

Stylove

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Stylove said:
Hey Ievgen,

I have been missing for a while now, but happy you guys are keeping the thread up and helping our newbies.

How far have you gone with your file? Have you sent in your app for fed?

My case is still at a standstill but i was a bit relieved when i read in the other forum that under these new rules nurses' files are being sorted and treated like priority so I am waiting and hoping mine as well should follow same tone.

We keep in touch and good luck to all. Quebec will soon be our new home.

Stylove
Stylove,
How're you doing buddy? Good to hear from you as always. Nursing profession rocked with the new rules and there's no need to worry at all. i just wanted to post my experience with fingerprinting that I had today. That's so funny :) lol
I'm preparing a federal application now and i had to collect police clearance certificates from home and FBI. Since I resided in the US I need to get an FBI clearance as well. After calling the embassy in the capital and a converstion with an FBI officer I figured that I gotta obtain a set of fingerprinting in a local police station. I thought that I'll look like kinda crazy cause our police officers don't know any english and nobody comes with such requests. Everything's so bad and people don't even travel outside of the home region. What're we talking about... ha :D
I managed to get it finally after a little hassle and that made my day :) Not sure if FBI will accept them, but they should acknowledge where I'm from :eek: It's also important to note that both certificates from Ukraine and FBI are acceptable by CIC if they're less than 3 months old so I'll mark on the FBI application to mail it directly to Montreal. Othewise, I'll never receive them and it'll be the same freakin pain that I had with work certificates for CSQ application.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Ievgen said:
Stylove,
How're you doing buddy? Good to hear from you as always. Nursing profession rocked with the new rules and there's no need to worry at all. i just wanted to post my experience with fingerprinting that I had today. That's so funny :) lol
I'm preparing a federal application now and i had to collect police clearance certificates from home and FBI. Since I resided in the US I need to get an FBI clearance as well. After calling the embassy in the capital and a converstion with an FBI officer I figured that I gotta obtain a set of fingerprinting in a local police station. I thought that I'll look like kinda crazy cause our police officers don't know any english and nobody comes with such requests. Everything's so bad and people don't even travel outside of the home region. What're we talking about... ha :D
I managed to get them finally after a little hassle and that made my day :) Not sure if FBI will accept them, but they should acknowledge where I'm from :eek: It's also important to note that both certificates from Ukraine and FBI are acceptable by CIC if they're less than 3 months old so I'll mark on the FBI application to mail it directly to Montreal. Othewise, I'll never receive them and it'll be the same freakin pain that I had with work certificates for CSQ application.

;D ;D ;D. Lol

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
temperance said:
hi guys,,, need help here im currently working here in saudi arabia. Im a nurse. When i lodge my file i used my address here in saudi. Now i want o change it to my address in the philippine. Anyone here who can help me... How to do it. I only applied on my own.... If theres anyone there who knows about this. Pls share...
Merci.
Iev any response for this question?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Ievgen said:
Stylove,
I managed to get them finally after a little hassle and that made my day :) Not sure if FBI will accept them, but they should acknowledge where I'm from :eek: It's also important to note that both certificates from Ukraine and FBI are acceptable by CIC if they're less than 3 months old so I'll mark on the FBI application to mail it directly to Montreal. Othewise, I'll never receive them and it'll be the same freakin pain that I had with work certificates for CSQ application.
Yeah Iev some countries naturally make it tough for residents/citizens to obtain several documents either due to too much bureaucracy or corruption or difference in laws and policies.....we just have to bear that. I wish all goes well so that you successfully and promptly file in your application. For people who never resided in the US, is an FBI report necessary?

Nursing rocked with new rules for sure but I pray they should sort out the files timely enough and send us our CSQs. It's the 6th month now with my application in their office and no AOR.!!!!!! But hoping for the best news to come and soon.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Temperance,

Any updates to your file can ONLY be made when you must have received a file number. Updates like change of address, language scores, marital status etc....that is what I think. I changed wrote to them a couple of months back to change my address, without file number, and till then i never received any confirmation of the change from them, by email or so. When I called them the girl told me I should wait and get a file number before I can signal the change......which is logical.

Stylove

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Stylove said:
Yeah Iev some countries naturally make it tough for residents/citizens to obtain several documents either due to too much bureaucracy or corruption or difference in laws and policies.....we just have to bear that. I wish all goes well so that you successfully and promptly file in your application. For people who never resided in the US, is an FBI report necessary?

Nursing rocked with new rules for sure but I pray they should sort out the files timely enough and send us our CSQs. It's the 6th month now with my application in their office and no AOR.!!!!!! But hoping for the best news to come and soon.
That's the reality :D What can be done. We always appear in the bottom of all rankings like corruption perception index, vision of humanity, etc. Our place ranges somewhere within 160-170 out of 200 countries lol ;D . Everyone knows that everything's corrupted so badly :eek: that you can buy pretty much anything like documents degrees or certificates and therefore it doesn't have any value. All the problems could be solved with a "proper amount" :) The laws are designed in such a way to obstruct going somewhere. Everybody has to stay and experience pain for the life! ;D Police certificates are required from all countries where you've ever resided for 6 months or longer regardless of your citizenship/visa status. I wish your priority files get sorted out in the first order. Quebec needs nurses unlike the rest of provinces. Can you let them know anyhow that you've already applied to the order of nursing. Even if you don't get a permit until the placement exam it'll greatly influence the processing time.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
temperance said:
hi guys,,, need help here im currently working here in saudi arabia. Im a nurse. When i lodge my file i used my address here in saudi. Now i want o change it to my address in the philippine. Anyone here who can help me... How to do it. I only applied on my own.... If theres anyone there who knows about this. Pls share...
Merci.
Temperance,

You need to wait for AOR(Acknowledgement of Receipt) before updating your address. As Stylove wrote, when you have you file number you'll need to send an update form with a request to make certain changes to your application. Just be aware of the fact that changing a country of residence will delay the processing of your file.

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
Stylove said:
Temperance,

Any updates to your file can ONLY be made when you must have received a file number. Updates like change of address, language scores, marital status etc....that is what I think. I changed wrote to them a couple of months back to change my address, without file number, and till then i never received any confirmation of the change from them, by email or so. When I called them the girl told me I should wait and get a file number before I can signal the change......which is logical.

Stylove
stylove

thats what im thinking also... thats also one of the reason why i called montreal affice. but the lady who answered me just told me that my file has been open and waiting for processing.( i dont even know wats the meaning of waiting for processing does this mean i have a file number already or what) lol.... im waiting now for their email for any news its been weeks now... no news still.
ill just wait and wait and wait....
merci stylove.

temperance

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
Ievgen said:
Temperance,

You need to wait for AOR(Acknowledgement of Receipt) before updating your address. As Stylove wrote, when you have you file number you'll need to send an update form with a request to make certain changes to your application. Just be aware of the fact that changing a country of residence will delay the processing of your file.
ievgen,

i want to change it... because i use my saudi adress on that one... and my contract here will end nxt yr by may.. i dont have any plans to renew my contract. I guess i just have to see what happens next in the next few months....
merci ievgen

temperance

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
Ievgen said:
Stylove,
I managed to get it finally after a little hassle and that made my day :) Not sure if FBI will accept them, but they should acknowledge where I'm from :eek: It's also important to note that both certificates from Ukraine and FBI are acceptable by CIC if they're less than 3 months old so I'll mark on the FBI application to mail it directly to Montreal. Othewise, I'll never receive them and it'll be the same freakin pain that I had with work certificates for CSQ application.

ur almost there... gudluck :)

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
Preferred said:
Iev any response for this question?

prefered,

thanx for helping me out... ievgen and stylove tnx a lot.

gudluck to us.

tchato

Mar 17, 2013
thanks so much Ievgen
Tchato

Ievgen said:
I heard that order of nursing is challenging with rules and procedures and it's required to pass an exam upon arrival to Quebec. Go via this link to check out your order
There's also a separate thread that I created to discuss that topic. It's about order of chemists where I applied but you might find it helpful for you as well http

Figure out if you need to do comparative evaluation for your order and if so apply now because processing time very long. Otherwise, neglect it since there's no need to pay extra fee

tchato

Mar 17, 2013
what is the processing period from the date of submission of transcript for comparative evaluationm of studies done out of quebec?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
tchato said:
what is the processing period from the date of submission of transcript for comparative evaluationm of studies done out of quebec?
You can check the rough estimate of the processing time on the MICC website when you'll get your receipt number. From what I read on the forum it takes 6 months or more.