+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
link=topic=146519.msg2365342#msg2365342 date=1372086903]
Thanks rifiel :D

A question to all: did any of you (QSW 2013 applicants) received an email confirming that MICC received your papers already? The email is not an AOR, i think it is just to let you know they received the papers you sent them. I just want to know how long they usually send emails to let us know they received our papers. Although when I checked with my courier, mine was delivered (received) in Montreal on 5th June but i haven't received any email from MICC to validate this. Thanks.
[/quote]

i lodged mine on march 13 and was receive at montreal office on march 20, according to my courrier... Until now i didnt rcv any aor, or file number.... So i called biq montreal last jul. 31 ,,,just to confirm if they have recv my file. And the lady who answered me said yes and it was opened last july 24. It was a relief knowing that my file was opened already... Now i just hope for the best.... Godbless everyone. :)

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
hi guys,,, need help here im currently working here in saudi arabia. Im a nurse. When i lodge my file i used my address here in saudi. Now i want o change it to my address in the philippine. Anyone here who can help me... How to do it. I only applied on my own.... If theres anyone there who knows about this. Pls share...
Merci.

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Hi Temperance,

Did you ask why you did not received any notification that they opened your file? Not even an email?

Please share with me your profile.

Princess

Mahitha

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
CC Swiped 26th Jan'15, PER on 20th Feb'15
AOR Received.
16-Mar-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second line updated on 30th April
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
Med uploaded on 16/05/15, TLU 20/05/15
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
20-Jul-15 DM 21-Jul-15 PPs submitted to vfs on 23-Jul-15
VISA ISSUED...
31-Jul-15, Got PPs back on 01-Aug-15
LANDED..........
May be in Jan'16
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I had gone through the posts but there is no clarity like which rules applies for applications submitted before 31st July for quebec immigration.

We have submitted our application in the 3rd week of July'13. Can anyone give clarity on rules applicability?

Thankyou
Mahitha

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Mahitha said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I had gone through the posts but there is no clarity like which rules applies for applications submitted before 31st July for quebec immigration.

We have submitted our application in the 3rd week of July'13. Can anyone give clarity on rules applicability?

Thankyou
Mahitha
This is a reported summary of a session with a representative of the immigration office:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg2479383#msg2479383

tchato

Mar 17, 2013
Big Bosses in the forum, I need your technical advice. My documents were submitted during the last week of July with the old rule still in place. My profile information.
Education………………….………..10
AOT………………………….………….16
Work experience…………………..4
Age……………………………………….16
Language (English)…………………5
Family in Quebec..…………………3
Financial SS……………………………1
Total=55
I will like to know if french result has any influence on my application being accepted or rejected. Want to know if I am eligible for an interview waiver. Thanks

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
tchato said:
Big Bosses in the forum, I need your technical advice. My documents were submitted during the last week of July with the old rule still in place. My profile information.
Education.................................10
AOT............................................16
Work experience.......................4
Age..............................................16
Language (English).....................5
Family in Quebec.......................3
Financial SS.................................1
Total=55
I will like to know if french result has any influence on my application being accepted or rejected. Want to know if I am eligible for an interview waiver. Thanks
if you're under old rules I suggest taking any french test to get at least A2 level that will give you 6 points and make your file much stronger. Just having 55 points which's the minimum threshold for CSQ can't guarantee interview waiver.

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
I think I will take TEF this October. Did anyone do TEF here? How was it?

Please give me tips. ;)

tchato

Mar 17, 2013
Ievgen said:
if you're under old rules I suggest taking any french test to get at least A2 level that will give you 6 points and make your file much stronger. Just having 55 points which's the minimum threshold for CSQ can't guarantee interview waiver.

Hi Ievgen,thanks for the reply.if my document is treated under the new rule,is there a possibility for me to be given an interview waiver under the new rule with 55points?

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
mommy_pinay said:
Hi Temperance,

Did you ask why you did not received any notification that they opened your file? Not even an email?

Please share with me your profile.

Princess

hi princess,
the lady wo answered me said that they are just delayed on sending aor 4 to 6 mons like that. until now.. i havnt recieve anything from them or hear from them about my file.
i guess i just have to wait. i dont even know if my file will be assess by old rule or new rule.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
tchato said:
Hi Ievgen,thanks for the reply.if my document is treated under the new rule,is there a possibility for me to be given an interview waiver under the new rule with 55points?
That's possible, but I'd suggest you to gain just couple more points to secure the waiver. That's because 55 is just the exact minimum required for CSQ. And also they've recently added very harsh french requirements. Try to improve your points anyhow and update an application later on. Work on your french, or If your 55 points are already including french then try improving english points. Another important thing is obtaining a permit from a regulatory body that governs your profession (if it's regulated). If you obtain a permit it boosts the processing time greatly and almost guarantees a waiver. What I feel is that with new rules they want applicants to show more that they can demonstrate succesfull employability and integration into Quebec society.

tchato

Mar 17, 2013
Ievgen said:
That's possible, but I'd suggest you to gain just couple more points to secure the waiver. That's because 55 is just the exact minimum required for CSQ. And also they've recently added very harsh french requirements. Try to improve your points anyhow and update an application later on. Work on your french, or If your 55 points are already including french then try improving english points. Another important thing is obtaining a permit from a regulatory body that governs your profession (if it's regulated). If you obtain a permit it boosts the processing time greatly and almost guarantees a waiver. What I feel is that with new rules they want applicants to show more that they can demonstrate succesfull employability and integration into Quebec society.

the 55points is without french.In any case i will start preparing for the french even though my french is very poor.My AOT is Nursing,so how can i obtain a permit from the regulated body that governs my profession?.can you please brief me with the procedures.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
tchato said:
the 55points is without french.In any case i will start preparing for the french even though my french is very poor.My AOT is Nursing,so how can i obtain a permit from the regulated body that governs my profession?.can you please brief me with the procedures.
I heard that order of nursing is challenging with rules and procedures and it's required to pass an exam upon arrival to Quebec. Go via this link to check out your order http://cicic.ca/
There's also a separate thread that I created to discuss that topic. It's about order of chemists where I applied but you might find it helpful for you as well http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/professional-orders-obtaining-a-permit-finding-a-job-in-a-regulated-profession-t149148.0.html

Figure out if you need to do comparative evaluation for your order and if so apply now because processing time very long. Otherwise, neglect it since there's no need to pay extra fee