+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Jenalby said:
This is an official declaration of CSQ lol..that's true cos most people get CSQ after receiving this mail ....I have updated my docs on October 17th and am bit worried I haven't heard anything yet..
We are on the same boat Jenalby, I received an email to update my file from MIDI on October 2, 2014 and they received my updated documents in Montreal on the 17th of October, since then I didn't hear anything from them.. ::) ::) ::) ::)

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Marlee said:
I totally forgot to post this here:

I received my CSQ on October 15th!!!! :D :D :D
Congrats Marlee! ;) ;),

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
raistlin17phil said:
Hello All!

I've recently received my CSQ and now I'm wondering on what the next best course of action should be. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
Congrats raistlin17phil... ;) ;)

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
carielilviztie said:
We are on the same boat Jenalby, I received an email to update my file from MIDI on October 2, 2014 and they received my updated documents in Montreal on the 17th of October, since then I didn't hear anything from them.. ::) ::) ::) ::)
Give me hi-fi...I got company here...lol but unfortunate :( :(

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Jenalby said:
Give me hi-fi...I got company here...lol but unfortunate :( :(
This waiting is killing me, but this is the only option we have... :(

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Hello floks,

Just got off the phone with MICC. My CSQ has been accepted and it is in regular mail to my lawyer.

I must thank members HossamHamed and Jenalby (for giving info on process to get manual ITR-V in India) for clarifying some of the doubts I had.

All the best to other applicants. I will be active in the forum to help others get it as well.

Anand

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Anand_Inida said:
Hello floks,

Just got off the phone with MICC. My CSQ has been accepted and it is in regular mail to my lawyer.

I must thank members HossamHamed and Jenalby (for giving info on process to get manual ITR-V in India) for clarifying some of the doubts I had.

All the best to other applicants. I will be active in the forum to help others get it as well.

Anand
Congratz Anand. What's your secret? ;D ;)

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Stylove said:
Congratz Anand. What's your secret? ;D ;)
Thanks Stylove.

I think its because of Validated job offer. One of the members in the forum got his CSQ in less than 2 months without french and without interview. As per my lawyer, I would have got it in August itself but my tax documents were not proper at that time. Priority is now for jobs that are in demand here in Quebec.

All the best
Anand

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Anand_Inida said:
Thanks Stylove.

I think its because of Validated job offer. One of the members in the forum got his CSQ in less than 2 months without french and without interview. As per my lawyer, I would have got it in August itself but my tax documents were not proper at that time. Priority is now for jobs that are in demand here in Quebec.

All the best
Anand

OK

djolens1

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
B501
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Interview........
Put on interview waiting list 26-11-2014
We got an e-mail that we are put on the interview waiting list. Application sent in March 2013, non priority area of training. Any suggestions about interview?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
well,i will share my expierence about interview to give help to everyone here :),i think stylove knows me ,one time we talked to each others by messegs :),anyway my interview was last year ,my profession is medicine with an expierence 2 years in privet hospital and more than 3 years and half in gouverement hosptials(total more than 5 years and a half),my age less than 35 years,my level in french language is B2(TCF),i speak english also but i did not do IELTS,i am not married,so the consult asked me about informations of my job and why did i selected the medicine to study,asked me also if i could not get a job in Quebec,what will i do?and asked my about rights of women and children there,while he was asking me ,he was checking all my documents carefully about stamps and seals(diploma,transcript,my diploma of secondary school original and transcript also,asked me if i pay for securite social ,i told him of course coz i was working in gouverment hospitals,he asked to prove that,i gave him offical original certificate of my salary every month in which the details about how much money i pay for social per month within all years of my working,he told me that it is good and right so he convienced of that :),i gave him also all my papers which regarding to my training in hospitals and what i was doing every day in hospitals(details about the nature of my profession plus all name of stages which i did within my job plus the recommendation of my chef of department states how many patients i treat everyday, after all this time which lasted one hour, he asked me to get out from office to take decision,i was very very very anxious,believe me guys,my heart was beating maybe 150 beat per minute,then he told me to enter again to room,he smiled and looked at me,told me that i passed interview sucessfully,he gave me CSQ and started to explain me which steps i should do,he was strict person but at the same time he was realistic,so guys u should just say the truth,everything be clear,don't lie ,clarify everything,tell them what u will do there and which ur plan there,and then they will give u CSQ,don't worry :),they r good people and they want from u just to be clear,frank with them.for me i am waiting the medical and visa now :)
at last hope i clarified everything and good luck. :) :)

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
dr tarekk said:
well,i will share my expierence about interview to give help to everyone here :),i think stylove knows me ,one time we talked to each others by messegs :),anyway my interview was last year ,my profession is medicine with an expierence 2 years in privet hospital and more than 3 years and half in gouverement hosptials(total more than 5 years and a half),my age less than 35 years,my level in french language is B2(TCF),i speak english also but i did not do IELTS,i am not married,so the consult asked me about informations of my job and why did i selected the medicine to study,asked me also if i could not get a job in Quebec,what will i do?and asked my about rights of women and children there,while he was asking me ,he was checking all my documents carefully about stamps and seals(diploma,transcript,my diploma of secondary school original and transcript also,asked me if i pay for securite social ,i told him of course coz i was working in gouverment hospitals,he asked to prove that,i gave him offical original certificate of my salary every month in which the details about how much money i pay for social per month within all years of my working,he told me that it is good and right so he convienced of that :),i gave him also all my papers which regarding to my training in hospitals and what i was doing every day in hospitals(details about the nature of my profession plus all name of stages which i did within my job plus the recommendation of my chef of department states how many patients i treat everyday, after all this time which lasted one hour, he asked me to get out from office to take decision,i was very very very anxious,believe me guys,my heart was beating maybe 150 beat per minute,then he told me to enter again to room,he smiled and looked at me,told me that i passed interview sucessfully,he gave me CSQ and started to explain me which steps i should do,he was strict person but at the same time he was realistic,so guys u should just say the truth,everything be clear,don't lie ,clarify everything,tell them what u will do there and which ur plan there,and then they will give u CSQ,don't worry :),they r good people and they want from u just to be clear,frank with them.for me i am waiting the medical and visa now :)
Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience... :)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
dr tarekk said:
Dr Tarekk my friend welcome again on board and thanks for sharing your experience. Can you put your timeline on your profile here on the left? That will guide others.

Good luck in your Federal process.

Stylove.

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
dr tarekk said:

congrates you are from jordan , am also, your interview itwas in english or french