+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jacobj said:
Dear Stylove you have commented before // They require your employer to fill some forms and forward to them in a discrete envelope, same for your school of training/university, and same for your Nursing Registration/Licensing body in your home country.// apart from nursing what document from school of training and also employer we need? ?

Could you please make it clear for me. Highly appreciate your efforts for others to support. ♡♡♡♡♡
Jacob, note that you are not the one to start requesting your school or employer to send OIIQ any documents. First you have to email OIIQ with your intent to get registered in their order. They will reply you and ask for some personal info and mailing address, after which they will then MAIL you the documents you have to fill. In this package you gonna get some forms you have to fill the first page and then forward to your school to complete, sign and attach a complete transcript to it, enclose in an envelope, and sent to them. For the employer, its same procedure, you fill a section and send them the form to complete, sign, and then attach some docs like your duties list, your hourly/shift program, the structure of the hospital you work in and the number of beds etc....and then enclose in a stamped envelope and sent to them..and same for your licensing body...

It is not complicated, just start the process, and you will see how smooth it is going. All forms from OIIQ are both in French and the Queen's language, so you shouldn't be bothered at all.....

Hope it helps..

Stylove

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
13-05-2014 But filed opened in 25/04/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application. French A1 finished but certificate not yet received.
Stylove said:
Jacob, note that you are not the one to start requesting your school or employer to send OIIQ any documents. First you have to email OIIQ with your intent to get registered in their order. They will reply you and ask for some personal info and mailing address, after which they will then MAIL you the documents you have to fill. In this package you gonna get some forms you have to fill the first page and then forward to your school to complete, sign and attach a complete transcript to it, enclose in an envelope, and sent to them. For the employer, its same procedure, you fill a section and send them the form to complete, sign, and then attach some docs like your duties list, your hourly/shift program, the structure of the hospital you work in and the number of beds etc....and then enclose in a stamped envelope and sent to them..and same for your licensing body...

It is not complicated, just start the process, and you will see how smooth it is going. All forms from OIIQ are both in French and the Queen's language, so you shouldn't be bothered at all.....

Hope it helps..
Definitely it was helpful. So i will explain what i understood. First i have to do the comparative evaluation process which may take aprox 5 months and after that along with comparative evaluation document we have to apply for OIIQ registration. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks a lot in advance Stylove

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jacobj said:
Definitely it was helpful. So i will explain what i understood. First i have to do the comparative evaluation process which may take aprox 5 months and after that along with comparative evaluation document we have to apply for OIIQ registration. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks a lot in advance Stylove
I would prefer you start with OIIQ instead. Once you open a file with them they will send you a priority processing letter that you will include with your comparative evauation before applying to MICC for it. That way your comparative Evaluation won't take long to be issued. I bet you comparative evaluation applications without priority take over a year to be processed.

Stylove

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
I would prefer you start with OIIQ instead. Once you open a file with them they will send you a priority processing letter that you will include with your comparative evauation before applying to MICC for it. That way your comparative Evaluation won't take long to be issued. I bet you comparative evaluation applications without priority take over a year to be processed.

Hi stylove... I am also a QSW applicant... I already received my AOR last july 1.. I've read so much posts in this forum about the comparative evaluation... My profession is also regulated profession in Quebec, so you mean, even without a CSQ yet, it is better to start now an evaluation even though the application is only 30% sure... Or it is better after I received my CSQ... Please help me to decide... Thank you so much... Goodluck to all of us applicants....

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Roent said:

Hi stylove... I am also a QSW applicant... I already received my AOR last july 1.. I've read so much posts in this forum about the comparative evaluation... My profession is also regulated profession in Quebec, so you mean, even without a CSQ yet, it is better to start now an evaluation even though the application is only 30% sure... Or it is better after I received my CSQ... Please help me to decide... Thank you so much... Goodluck to all of us applicants....
Well my dear friend, it is a personal decision to a greater extent...but to a lesser extent, I might advice you to start the registration earlier, before landing. Ideally, no one knows how long their CSQ shall take before being issued, nor when they will get PR. It is just a matter of comparing two things and choosing one. I know i'm to wait for so long to get PR and sincerely I can't afford to land and wait another 1-2 years or even up to 3 years in Quebec before getting a permit to practice. On their website they even advice potential candidates to start registration formalities meanwhile they're still in their home countries...so u just have to think about it and make your own informed choice...

Just my opinion my dear friend.....

Stylove

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Stylove said:
Well my dear friend, it is a personal decision to a greater extent...but to a lesser extent, I might advice you to start the registration earlier, before landing. Ideally, no one knows how long their CSQ shall take before being issued, nor when they will get PR. It is just a matter of comparing two things and choosing one. I know i'm to wait for so long to get PR and sincerely I can't afford to land and wait another 1-2 years or even up to 3 years in Quebec before getting a permit to practice. On their website they even advice potential candidates to start registration formalities meanwhile they're still in their home countries...so u just have to think about it and make your own informed choice...

Just my opinion my dear friend.....

Stylove
Well said Stylove. i can understand what you meant, because we are in same boat. Persons like you are really a blessing for us in this group. I already sent a request for them to sent me the documents package. May i know how many days it will take to reach us the documents they send? Also, initial steps are taken for attestation of my Nursing certificates and transcripts. As per your advise i am not doing anything with my secondary and post secondary certificates.

Thank you Stylove.

Roent

Dec 16, 2012

Thank you so much stylove and we are very grateful to have someone like you on this thread... God bless u more and goodluck to us...

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jacobj said:
Well said Stylove. i can understand what you meant, because we are in same boat. Persons like you are really a blessing for us in this group. I already sent a request for them to sent me the documents package. May i know how many days it will take to reach us the documents they send? Also, initial steps are taken for attestation of my Nursing certificates and transcripts. As per your advise i am not doing anything with my secondary and post secondary certificates.

Thank you Stylove.
Yes you don't need your secondary school certs. You need docs pertaining to your professional training.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Roent said:

Thank you so much stylove and we are very grateful to have someone like you on this thread... God bless u more and goodluck to us...
We are each others' keeper.....together we will one day be in maple land!!!!

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
We are each others' keeper.....together we will one day be in maple land!!!!

Yes stylove, in God's name and hope we will see all there in God's perfect time... God will bless you more for all the help you bestowed to us... Goodluck always...

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
Hi again stylove, im sorry i've forgoten to ask you something about my stay here in saudi arabia... I am planning to resign, if it's God's plan, on april 2016... What if my CSQ is not yet issued to me and i already exit in saudi arabia, is there any possible problem? What about my BIQ? Now it is BIQ Damas, and im from the philippines, should i inform them to change it to BIQ- hongkong? What do you think i should have to do? Should it prolong my process of my application? Thank you so much again... God bless!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Roent said:
Hi again stylove, im sorry i've forgoten to ask you something about my stay here in saudi arabia... I am planning to resign, if it's God's plan, on april 2016... What if my CSQ is not yet issued to me and i already exit in saudi arabia, is there any possible problem? What about my BIQ? Now it is BIQ Damas, and im from the philippines, should i inform them to change it to BIQ- hongkong? What do you think i should have to do? Should it prolong my process of my application? Thank you so much again... God bless!
Roent I hope you must have had CSQ by April 2016 in Jesus' name!!! Well, in any case you really need to resign and change your address, simply fill the form CHANGE TO A CSQ APPLICATION, and indicate that your address changed from what it used to be. All CSQ applications now are being processed centrally in Montreal.....so they might mail your CSQ to you directly to your new address if you informed them you changed it.

But why do you wanna resign anyway? I advice you that its better you stick to the job you have at hand now, and if it's paying well, till when you get your CSQ in hand.....a bird in hand is worth 100 in the bush....

My opinion only....

Stylove

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
Roent I hope you must have had CSQ by April 2016 in Jesus' name!!! Well, in any case you really need to resign and change your address, simply fill the form CHANGE TO A CSQ APPLICATION, and indicate that your address changed from what it used to be. All CSQ applications now are being processed centrally in Montreal.....so they might mail your CSQ to you directly to your new address if you informed them you changed it.

But why do you wanna resign anyway? I advice you that its better you stick to the job you have at hand now, and if it's paying well, till when you get your CSQ in hand.....a bird in hand is worth 100 in the bush....

Thank you so much stylove.... I needed to resign by 2016 because i left my son in the philippines... I dont want to take more time away from him... I am already 10 yrs from saudi that time so i think its enough time working here... By the way, in my application in QSW, i indicate there my permanent address is in the philippines yet the BIQ address they put in my AOR is BIQ-damas... What will i do with that? Thank you so much again and hopefully before that day comes, we already have our CSQ in our hands... God bless you always!

jacobj

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Dear Stylove,

Do you have any idea about how many days it will take the OIIQ documents to reach us?