+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

checkit

Jun 22, 2013
Hello all,
I am very new to this forum and would need some inputs from the stars and champions about my situation below

I had applied for QSC in march 2013 with myself as principal applicant along with spouse as co applicant
Have B.E. in Mechanical engineering from India which appeared in the list of occupations of 12-16 points
The application was returned back last month . From what I understood after translation of the letter was that the reason for rejection for me (principal applicant) is that my work experience is not in the field of diploma , in the last five years , which is true. Agreed that was something that I overlooked originally while applying.My bad.

However, for my spouse they had mentioned that proof Legality of employment was not provided and hence application is returned back. Her occupation also appears in the list of 12-16 points and she does have relevant experience in her field CODE C018. No other reasons given for either me or my spouse

In this regard can we reapply with myself still as principal applicant and provide my spouses proof of legality of employment.

or can we reapply with my spouse as the primary applicant and with myself as the co applicant ? or Is there any other way for us to reapply ?

Quebec immigration site mentions that either you or your spouse should be holding a diploma listed under 12-16 points

At this point I also would like to know the meanings of the ticks against Diplôme
étranger and Diplôme du
Québec
(ou équivalent). I have used translation services but it would help if someone could reaffirm my understanding

Thanks in advance . Would sincerely appreciate your feedbacks

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
checkit said:
Hello all,
I am very new to this forum and would need some inputs from the stars and champions about my situation below

I had applied for QSC in march 2013 with myself as principal applicant along with spouse as co applicant
Have B.E. in Mechanical engineering from India which appeared in the list of occupations of 12-16 points
The application was returned back last month . From what I understood after translation of the letter was that the reason for rejection for me (principal applicant) is that my work experience is not in the field of diploma , in the last five years , which is true. Agreed that was something that I overlooked originally while applying.My bad.

However, for my spouse they had mentioned that proof Legality of employment was not provided and hence application is returned back. Her occupation also appears in the list of 12-16 points and she does have relevant experience in her field CODE C018. No other reasons given for either me or my spouse

In this regard can we reapply with myself still as principal applicant and provide my spouses proof of legality of employment.

or can we reapply with my spouse as the primary applicant and with myself as the co applicant ? or Is there any other way for us to reapply ?

Quebec immigration site mentions that either you or your spouse should be holding a diploma listed under 12-16 points

At this point I also would like to know the meanings of the ticks against Diplôme
étranger and Diplôme du
Québec
(ou équivalent). I have used translation services but it would help if someone could reaffirm my understanding

Thanks in advance . Would sincerely appreciate your feedbacks
Hi,

From what I understood your degree was obtained more than five years ago. In this case if you can't documentally prove that you worked in your field within past five years it makes an application ineligible. In this case I'd suggest you to reapply and make your wife a principal applicant. You have to recalculate your points again and if you're missing some then you and your wife together should try to enroll in french course attempting to take a french proficiency exam. Thus, you'll make up extra points if you need to qualify.

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
cindy18 said:
okay stylove! will keep on posting here..

May I ask anyone if can i submit my application without the result of my French exam?
Cindy 18, I submitted without french result. I will be starting french classes next week.

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
Stylove said:
Geochaddy,

I still have a long way to go so landing is not my priority right now. But now, i have a sister in Montreal who will obviously accomodate me when I Land before i try to get a place for myself. We all keep our hands crossed.

I will advice you and your spouse to take TCFQ. It is so far the easiest test. It has two sections: 15 minutes for the Speaking part.....EXPRESSION ORALE and 30 minutes for the Listening part.......COMPREHENSION ORALE.
Thanks Stylove on the advice about the French test.

Great that you have a sister in Quebec, I guess you would have gained points for adaptation. I find that in preparing for the interview (hoping to get a waiver :D) we have to be thinking about where we would want to settle.

Geochaddy

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
cindy18 said:
Geochaddy, where did you enroll your french class?
@ Cindy 18

Alliance Francaise

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
cindy18 said:
In cebu city?
Did you process your papers by your own or through agency?
Cindy, I am from the Caribbean, Kingston Jamaica. I process my papers through Campbell Cohen. It costs but I am glad I did. They make every effort to have all your documents in order and they offer good customer service.

Geochaddy

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hey Guys it's a new Month and I strongly feel this will be a month of so much good news for so many people!!

We also hope that the rules change on the 31st for the better!

I wish all of us here, good luck and surprises this July!!!

Cheers 8) :p 8)

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
Yes we all hope for the best. I just want to update my status. Yesterday I received my file number. I applied on 14th Feb. So almost it took 4 months.
My Dossier No. starts from HA000.... Can we get to know anything by file no. like it is treated as priority or not...

Also do they verify by calling the company where we are working presently? Do any one have heard or experience such thing?

[

quote author=Stylove link=topic=146519.msg2380183#msg2380183 date=1372670594]
Hey Guys it's a new Month and I strongly feel this will be a month of so much good news for so many people!!

[/quote]

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Janki said:
Yes we all hope for the best. I just want to update my status. Yesterday I received my file number. I applied on 14th Feb. So almost it took 4 months.
My Dossier No. starts from HA000.... Can we get to know anything by file no. like it is treated as priority or not...

Also do they verify by calling the company where we are working presently? Do any one have heard or experience such thing?

[

Congrats Janki u got a file number. That is some good news like I said, everyone's gonna be smiling this month. Your file number might only give you a clue on processing times, and interview calls or so. I don't think it has nothing to do with priority processing. Your AOT makes you know your file will be treated as priority. WHat's yours?

Well, i think in some cases, the IO might want to call your employer for verification, during interview, if he/she finds something not too clear or understandable on your work exprience documents, or if he doubts something. So what i'ma advice you to do is to just iron out anything that you think might cause any problems if the employer is called.

However, a few cases get their employers called at the federal stage. So just try to be on the safe side and assume they gonna call!

4 months was wonderful for you!

More luck!!! ;)

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Janki said:

[

Hi janki,
Me too received my AOR last month with a file number,may I know what's your AOT ,that's what decides upon getting u priority processing...

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
I am Chemist, when you sent your file?

Jenalby said:
Hi janki,
Me too received my AOR last month with a file number,may I know what's your AOT ,that's what decides upon getting u priority processing...

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Janki said:
I am Chemist, when you sent your file?
I sent my app on November 2012,then I was told my file was transferred to Montreal on January 2013 ,I got my file number last month..Am a registered nurse ...

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Jenalby said:
I sent my app on November 2012,then I was told my file was transferred to Montreal on January 2013 ,I got my file number last month..Am a registered nurse ...
Hey Jenalby, one short question for you. Someone told me that when u get a file number, there's a possibility of checking an "e-status" online using your file number, so you can see info about your file. He is a nurse and said on his e-status it was precised he will be treated under priority.

Was it the same for you? Just curious to know so that i can ascertain its the same thing for all RNs?