+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

gucci10

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
l0l0p3t3r said:
Thanks for your reply gucci10, I don't have an official agency yet. I just tried to send my resume together with my husband cv to ENHANCE VISA and then they said I got a total of 58 points and the threshold for married is 57.
What's ur AOT sis? Pm me and i can refer u to my unofficial agency. :) unofficial yet coz i have not yet signed thir agreement. Sooner or later this sept probly. God's will. :) here's my number f u don't mind. 917paha0a0. Hope u got it. God bless!

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Guys, just another clarification. With regards to my IELTS, if I take the Academic Module, will it still be accepted by Quebec without any compromise to my points or is it imperative that I take the General Module? Thanks!

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
babeerino said:
Guys, just another clarification. With regards to my IELTS, if I take the Academic Module, will it still be accepted by Quebec without any compromise to my points or is it imperative that I take the General Module? Thanks!

in another forum, somebody shared that his friend's application was returned due to the academic ielts, while others are saying that both are actually acceptable, and i think included in the posts i read was the post of one who's already in quebec. maybe it just depends on the immigration officer. you might just want to stick the rules posted in their website which is general.

gucci10

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
Babeerino, kindly send me a message thru my email. I cannot reply ur pm here. :( thanks a lot!

Aug 19, 2013
gucci10 said:
Seems like we are in the same situation. :) under what agency are u? From where are u in phils?

So how will u process ur COE underr RNHEALS?

Thanks! :)

Hi gucci10!! Im thinking of signing up with CIS. Im from Manila. How about you?
Have you signed up with an agency already? Is your working experience from RNHEALS as well? Its nice to know that we are on the same boat :)

Aug 19, 2013
l0l0p3t3r said:
Hi!, I'm new here in this forum and I'm also from the phils. May I know the name of your agency? I'm planning to apply this coming September and upon consulting 1 of the agency here in the phils, i got 58 without taking my french exam yet.

Hi l0l0p3t3r!! I am also planning to apply this September after I take my IELTS?? How much is the signing fee for enhance visa if you dont mind me asking.. Thanks!!

Aug 19, 2013
kelly_mbarker said:
Hi everyone! Anyone here from the philippines who has recntly filled there csq application. Can i ask your method of payment? Which bank you used for the cheque? Is it safer to use credit card or cheque. Thank you. Iam kinda worried on how i should pay the fees.
Good day kelly_mbarker!! Did you file your application all by yourself or you needed the help of an agency? I hope you get a positive result :)

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Dear Friends,

My sister did diploma in General Nursing & midwifery & she have more than 7 years of experience as a Staff nurse,she is married & her husband is M.A in Pol Sci & she has 4 years baby our two sisters are living in Ontario.She wants to apply to Quebec as skilled worker but she did not appear in IELTS & she does not know french at all.Can she eligible,if yes then can she applied without French or IELTS right now.Please access my sisters 's points,kindly also mention what is her requirement for English & French,does she need to send IELTS & Proficiency of French right now.If not then how long time period she need to send languge test to quebec.Plz reply soon with full procedure to apply & her asscessment.
Regards
rajinder

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
rajinder said:
Dear Friends,

My sister did diploma in General Nursing & midwifery & she have more than 7 years of experience as a Staff nurse,she is married & her husband is M.A in Pol Sci & she has 4 years baby our two sisters are living in Ontario.She wants to apply to Quebec as skilled worker but she did not appear in IELTS & she does not know french at all.Can she eligible,if yes then can she applied without French or IELTS right now.Please access my sisters 's points,kindly also mention what is her requirement for English & French,does she need to send IELTS & Proficiency of French right now.If not then how long time period she need to send languge test to quebec.Plz reply soon with full procedure to apply & her asscessment.
Regards
rajinder
Go to http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html and http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html and follow all the instructions there. You can as well get an expert evaluation of your credentials on both websites.

Good luck

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
babeerino said:
I'll recommend you to go for General Training.

But IELTS Academic is also being accepted, I sent the Academic module and they never returned it to me. I know dozens of guys who went through with the academic module and are already in Quebec. I just believe they are not too strict on English results becuz it's English and it's Quebec.......They won't be this elastic on French exams!!!!

General Training is what they ask though, so follow it.

Stylove

gucci10

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
aurora borealis said:
Hi gucci10!! Im thinking of signing up with CIS. Im from Manila. How about you?
Have you signed up with an agency already? Is your working experience from RNHEALS as well? Its nice to know that we are on the same boat :)
I used to be from CIS. :) our papers are still with them, unmoved., since nsg ynder FSW is not possible. :) i never knew thet cater QSW. do they? Lol. :)

Nyways, i'm tied up with another agency. :)

CIS is great though. Sir ervin is very accommodating. I'm not under rnheals, my husband is. :)

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
rajinder said:
Dear Friends,

Regards
rajinder
[she can apply because she has good profile but if u want to get points for language then she has to send all language test certificates such as ielts,delf etc /quote]

Aug 19, 2013
gucci10 said:
I used to be from CIS. :) our papers are still with them, unmoved., since nsg ynder FSW is not possible. :) i never knew thet cater QSW. do they? Lol. :)

Nyways, i'm tied up with another agency. :)

CIS is great though. Sir ervin is very accommodating. I'm not under rnheals, my husband is. :)
I actually am not sure yet about CIS. Sir Vic had been honest enough to admit that they haven't processed applications for QSWP. By the way, how many points do you have for your education? I believe that for those who have a bachelors degree, its supposed to be10 points; however,CIS gives 8 points only. May I know the name of your agency? Hope you dont mind. :)

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Dear Friends,

I have 16 years of education, MCS computer science (2 years B.Sc and 2 years MCS) I did my credit assessment from WES they assess my degree 4 years Bach degree in Canada. According to List of Area of Training 2013 I will get 12 points or 6 point ? plz reply

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html

Thanks

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
raistlin17phil said:
in another forum, somebody shared that his friend's application was returned due to the academic ielts, while others are saying that both are actually acceptable, and i think included in the posts i read was the post of one who's already in quebec. maybe it just depends on the immigration officer. you might just want to stick the rules posted in their website which is general.
Thanks raistlin ;)