+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QR or FP

xalam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Hello, what do you think it is ? My app is in process

We sent you correspondence on February 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Logout

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xalam said:

We sent you correspondence on February 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Logout
has been answered 1000 times. please take some time to read through the forum before starting new threads.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
xalam said:

Logout
It could be a number of things, ranging from a FP request to full blown RQ (CIT 0171), to a request for specific information or some particular document, or perhaps what is called RQ-lite, the CIT 0520 request for some additional documents relating to presence or residency (but not the full blown RQ).

You should have a better idea what it might be, far better than anyone in a forum like this, based on what you know about your application, including when it was made, your history and circumstances, your declarations in the application and in the presence calculator, and so on.

For example, if you have had a court case but there was not a criminal charge for which there is a prohibition, you might anticipate a request for more information about that court case or even copies of documents showing the disposition of the case so that IRCC can verify there is no applicable prohibition. That is just one example in a large range of possibilities, way way too many to try enumerating them . . . recognizing, again, you know your own case and thus you should have a far better idea of what to anticipate than anyone else.

But why speculate? Whatever it is, it will arrive within the next week to two months.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
xalam said:

Logout
Have you received the mail? What was it about?

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
xalam said:

Logout
Hi

Guessing from other members who received same message, most likely it is a FP