Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
I just received my CAIPSnotes this morning,

PSDEC: 1 - 17/02/2010
Question: My AOR is July 2007, is it normal for them to perform paper selection decision this late?

PS Decision : 1
Question: is PS Decision=1 separately mentioned in Caips, is it the same as PSDEC=1??

Also, In the assessment Im showing Total 71 points, but all the break downs are 0, except for Age, which is 10, - is this normal?

any suggestions welcome guys

Thx.

AYEBA

Aug 30, 2009
Hi,
VO probably has poor data entry skills or couldn't care more.
Congrats you are assessed 71 points!
When did you apply for CAIPS? I just did.

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
April, and now second 1 in June to see the results from my BF'D i.e. 28/4/2010

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
CanadianLove said:
so much for "THE qorax" !!!
...tsk tsk tsk
Yeah, I also feel like that sometimes - tsk, tsk...
But, the fact remains - I may not be online always, would I?

CanadianLove said:

Question: My AOR is July 2007, is it normal for them to perform paper selection decision this late?

Question: is PS Decision=1 separately mentioned in Caips, is it the same as PSDEC=1??

Also, In the assessment Im showing Total 71 points, but all the break downs are 0, except for Age, which is 10, - is this normal?

Thx.
PSDEC date: It happens with many cases, especially when the file stands in queue.

PSDEC-1 Liner: It's written that way, in the VO's notes, in most cases. Nothing to be alarmed of.

Points Breakdown: Many a times the VO assesses the total, but declines to break-it up when the b/ground check is on. S/he only records that sub-field which is sure-shot (Age points is one such). Again relax! It's not a cause of worrying.

Plz allow me write those words once again: tsk, tsk... It came straight from the heart, I guess!

Qorax

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Well, thanks, its just that i posted this so many time and no reply
If it were me, or for that matter any other person, im sure would have been p*ssd off
and not replied, but you did, you still replied, my applogies, just was frustrated i guess.

Thx (and this one is from the heart) ;)

pb55

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
CanadianLove said:

WELL, THE DATE OF PSDEC CLEARLY SHOWS THAT YOUR PSDEC WAS DONE ON 17 FEB 2010.

THIS IS NORMAL IT MEANS YOU ARE ELLIGIBLE AND YOUR FILE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE NEXT STAGE IE SELDEC. SELDEC IS MOST IMP. WHICH HAS NOT YET BEEN DONE IN YOUR FILE. AT SELDEC THE VISA OFFICER WRITES DETAILED NOTES AS TO WHY YOU ARE SELECTED OR OTHERWISE AND HE JUSTIFIES HIS DECISION WITH POINTS/REASONS/IMM ACT.

THIS IS NORMAL PRACTICE. IT HAS COME TO BE SEEN AS SHARED BY OTHER MEMBERS THAT AFTER PSDEC IS DONE THE POINTS BREAK DOWN DISAPPEARS EXCEPT FOR AGE AND TOTAL. EVERYTHING IS NORMAL ON YOUR FILE.

Thx.