+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qorax/senioros: How do I satisfied Visa Officer ???

tomdickharry

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Hi
My brother has to submit his student visa documents in a day or 2
He needs to fill in one section and reply. Plz advise how should he answer this question

Q.
Please write a note for the Visa Officer that after the completion of your studies, you will go back to your home country.

What should he write? Plz. reply soon

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomdickharry said:
Hi
He needs to fill in one section and reply. Plz advise how should he answer this question

Q.
Please write a note for the Visa Officer that after the completion of your studies, you will go back to your home country.

The question itself is self explanatory. Just let him make a statement that his intention is only higher study in Canada and he will definitely return to his country to start up his career there and prefer to continue his future life with his family. He can state any reason to establish his strong ties with his home town.... in whatever way of explanation. Make it brief and meaningful.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
The question itself is self explanatory. Just let him make a statement that his intention is only higher study in Canada and he will definitely return to his country as start up his career there and prefer to continue his future life with his family. He can state any reason to establish his strong ties with his home town.... in whatever way of explanation. Make it brief and meaningful.
I second

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
tomdickharry said:
Hi

Q.

by showing some property and other tie ups with home country

tomdickharry

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
wilson said:
The question itself is self explanatory. Just let him make a statement that his intention is only higher study in Canada and he will definitely return to his country to start up his career there and prefer to continue his future life with his family. He can state any reason to establish his strong ties with his home town.... in whatever way of explanation. Make it brief and meaningful.
tanks v much

can you plz write me 2-3 more lines to explain....suppose that you were me, what'd u write
pl reply

tasmac

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
I would say something like this.

Say I am going to study masters in xyz field.

I would say: I am going to study in AAA university in canada in xyz field because AAA university has a good reputation in that field and also the job prospects for one with xyz qualification from Canada in Delhi or mumbai are more as these qualification are recognized and sought after here. I also have <a few line about property > and <a few lines of family > for which I am responsible to take care of and would come back to handle them.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After completion of my studies I would definitely go back to my home land India because India is still a developing country and it is in need of young , energetic scholars who have upto date knowledge / skills to help acheive its goals.

Secondly I have strong family ties in India, my mum , dad ,brothers,sisters,uncle,aunts everybody is living there. I will miss them a lot while in Canada but I will have to come back for my all loved ones.

Thankyou very much........

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Say the truth my friend, write after completing my studies I will apply for PR,
Presently I couldn't qualify for PR Visa, So I decided to apply as a student and leave for Canada and will never come back.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adroit said:
Presently I couldn't qualify for PR Visa, So I decided to apply as a student and leave for Canada and will never come back.
hahahahahaahah :D :D :D :D :D :D

tomdickharry

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Adroit said:
Are you insane, if i say this they will reject :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

tomdickharry

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
thanks to all those who replied

any more answers please...

studying ACCA in UK and transferrring to the same college's Toronto Campus in the same course ACCA
what should be explanation
plz guide

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Good one.also, you might need to include few statements about the health and packages of graduates like him in their related field of study. You check some numbers from job portals.

Good luck
tasmac said:

I would say: I am going to study in AAA university in canada in xyz field because AAA university has a good reputation in that field and also the job prospects for one with xyz qualification from Canada in Delhi or mumbai are more as these qualification are recognized and sought after here. I also have <a few line about property > and <a few lines of family > for which I am responsible to take care of and would come back to handle them.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tasmac said:

read the question carefully??

this is not the statement of purpose/ motivation letter

question is why would he return to his country????????????

this thing would work

"After completion of my studies I would definitely go back to my home land India because India is still a developing country and it is in need of young , energetic scholars who have upto date knowledge / skills to help acheive its goals.

Secondly I have strong family ties in India, my mum , dad ,brothers,sisters,uncle,aunts everybody is living there. I will miss them a lot while in Canada but I will have to come back for my all loved ones.

Thankyou very much"

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomdickharry said:
Are you insane, if i say this they will reject :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Lol, am not insane, but this is a fact, I am sure there must be very good ACCA institutes, colleges and Uni's in India, u r in UK and must be on student visa, it is also UK student visa requirement to go back to your country after completion of course, but you are not going back to your country, u r going to Canada, please answer my few question (Canadian visa officer will have these question in his/er mind) when did u start this course? and when did u arrive UK for the first time? and why you want to transfer your course to Canada? you can transfer it to India too.

pls answer the above questions