Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
visaexpert said:
One more question, Education in Management field is necessary to apply for NOC 1122.

I am very confuse as I have education in computer science and engineering but I performed duty of NOC 1122.

Employment requirements

* A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or a related discipline is usually required.

* A graduate degree in business administration may be required.

* Some establishments may require management consultants to be certified by a provincial management consulting association.

* Certification as a quality auditor may be required for some occupations in this unit group.

* Occupations in health information management may require certification by the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA).

* In Quebec, occupations in health information management may require certification by the Association québécoise des archivistes médicales.

Source:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2006/Profile.aspx?val=1&val1=1122
Employment requirement is not necessary for migration but after migrating to Canada u might need to show that u have a bachelor degree in business administration to get a job in that sector

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mrshah30 said:
Thanks for your reply saki, qorax and pmm..there are some questions which as a result of new changes risen up...

• The embassy of pakistan is operated by the London now days then on visa application which embassy should I write when it asks “requested embassy”

• Whether bank statement of one month old can be used to send at CIO, and is that ok to send bank certificate showing only current amount.

• We don't need to send the sealed university envelope to CIO, only the copies at this stage and when will they request for university sealed envelope.

• The visa specific requirements say that present and past employment contracts I only have the contract for my current employer, previous employers say that they cannot issue employment contract only the reference letter could be provided and CIO also says that letter should be sealed with company stamp, does this mean the stamp of the company.

• In case of rejection is the visa fee is refundable.

• Which NOC code should write agains NOC at mailing address under below, the one that qualifies me or other NOC's as well.

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 - NOC # _ _ _ _
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Would appreciate ur response..
Your visa office should be London
Bank statement should be 3 months old to the best of my knowledge, other senior members can clarify this.
According to new rule all documents have to be sent directly to CIO. CIO will send your documents on behalf of you to visa office for further processing.So u need to send original sealed transcript directly to CIO.
If CIO rejects your file then you will get refund. If CIO accepts your file, then CIO will send your file for further processing to visa office. If u get refused by visa office after processing then you will not get reimbursed.
You should write the NOC code that suits your profession..Let's say 1122
You can use courier address instead of mail address for express delivery
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Attn.: SW1 -NOC # _ _ _ _
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
Your visa office should be London
Bank statement should be 3 months old to the best of my knowledge, other senior members can clarify this.
According to new rule all documents have to be sent directly to CIO. CIO will send your documents on behalf of you to visa office for further processing.So u need to send original sealed transcript directly to CIO.
If CIO rejects your file then you will get refund. If CIO accepts your file, then CIO will send your file for further processing to visa office. If u get refused by visa office after processing then you will not get reimbursed.
You should write the NOC code that suits your profession..Let's say 1122
You can use courier address instead of mail address for express delivery
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Attn.: SW1 -NOC # _ _ _ _
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

[/quote
Thanks for your reply Dr. Hasib..many on this forum like pmm, saki and qorax has advised that only the copies are required except PCC, IELTS, are you sure that we need to send original at this time to CIO.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
yes, i am sure cause u have to send your documents only for once to CIO. you will not required to send your documents to visa office later. So my advice is "send original IELTS, original PCC & original transcripts to CIO"

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
I read on the forum that you send only copies of document to CIO, is that not the case?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
yea..copies of all documents except IELTS, PCC, and transcripts

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
yea..copies of all documents except IELTS, PCC, and transcripts
dear maaties and dr. hasib..
Well Dr hasib. you told me that we have to send all the documents once and originals to CIO and on your other answer to MAATIES you said that to send the copies..whats the real story...

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mrshah30 said:
dear maaties and dr. hasib..
Well Dr hasib. you told me that we have to send all the documents once and originals to CIO and on your other answer to MAATIES you said that to send the copies..whats the real story...
Dear mrshah,
I cant recall when i said copies. All i know is we have to send copies of all documents except IELTS,PCC & Transcript,these 3 documents must be original
Code:

wonder

Jul 20, 2010
Hello everybody,
Before 26 of June I planned to apply under NOC 0111. I have an experience as a financial manager more than 3.5 years in a management company (we manage more than 60 companies). My main duties are:
• financial planning,
• consulting of senior managers about financial operating inefficiencies,
• propose improvements in financial and economic operations;
• optimization of staff in organizations;
• budgeting process etc.
After 26 of June there are no financial occupations in the list of 29 occupations.
I am planning to describe my duties for immigration process in other words without any mention of financial topic.
How do you think is this possible to apply with my experience under NOC 1122?
How they can check my duties? For example I can agree with 2 or 3 of our companies/clients to confirm my duties.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear mrshah,
I cant recall when i said copies. All i know is we have to send copies of all documents except IELTS,PCC & Transcript,these 3 documents must be original
Code:
Hi Dr. Hasib,
regarding your past posts I believe that you said that three things originals we need to send at CIO, PCC, IELTS AND TRANSCRIPTS..what do you mean by transcripts kinldy let me know
thx
mrshah