+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QIIP Successful Cases please Enlighten.

AnnHash

Dec 28, 2018
Hi, I have read so many threads but completely unable to find any successful case of Quebec investors program who can enlighten us on the time frame post CSQ, so I encourage the people who have received their landing, to please come forward and share the time it took till landing after CSQ, thanks.

Reactions: Thanate

Thanate

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Bangkok
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Quebec Investor
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
If you could share your timeline pre-CSQ, I would appreciate that too. I did submit to MIDI in January 2018 (and got acknowledgement letter the following month) and have yet to hear back from MIDI on the interview, etc.

I came across this so it made me worried whether the change would affect my timeline.

https://www.imidaily.com/program-updates/quebec-to-cut-qiip-selection-by-up-to-65-in-2019-pr-wait-time-to-double/

It says that:

"But since, while keeping the application quota unchanged, the government has decided to reduce by more than 50% the number of CSQs it hands out, a CSQ backlog will grow sharply. The wait-times for Canadian federal permanent residency, however, may shorten within a few years, as admission rates remain greater than those of selection. "

This looks like it might affect those who have submitted to the MIDI for CSQ but hasn't received it? However, for those who have passed that point, the federal process might take shorter time, no?

AnnHash

Dec 28, 2018
Hi, thanks for replying,actually if you visit Quebec and stay there for 15 days, sometimes interview gets wave and you get your CSQ direct without interview but that happens only in very few cases but still it happens... after acceptance of our application CSQ took a year.
And that article you shared... I don’t find it authentic... there is so much confusion regarding the time duration that’s why I requested and tried to encourage those who have received landing so that we in the waiting could have a better idea of the time line.
There are changes coming in the new quotas....but someone with more experience and knowledge about that would guide you better.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
If you could share your timeline pre-CSQ, I would appreciate that too. I did submit to MIDI in January 2018 (and got acknowledgement letter the following month) and have yet to hear back from MIDI on the interview, etc.

I came across this so it made me worried whether the change would affect my timeline.

https://www.imidaily.com/program-updates/quebec-to-cut-qiip-selection-by-up-to-65-in-2019-pr-wait-time-to-double/

It says that:

"But since, while keeping the application quota unchanged, the government has decided to reduce by more than 50% the number of CSQs it hands out, a CSQ backlog will grow sharply. The wait-times for Canadian federal permanent residency, however, may shorten within a few years, as admission rates remain greater than those of selection. "

This looks like it might affect those who have submitted to the MIDI for CSQ but hasn't received it? However, for those who have passed that point, the federal process might take shorter time, no?
Hi
Your interview call should come anytime now , good luck

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017

It says that:

This if true will surely affect Quebec immigration waiting times across all the categories