Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 5, 2010
has any body ever tried to secure a police clearance from qatar? how long does it usually take for the the qatar embassy to release one? my husband worked in qatar in 2006 for 8 months, but he is now here in the Philippines.

raju_gopula

Jun 23, 2010
It's take 2 to 3 weeks of time, and here is the information

How and where do I obtain one?

If you live in Qatar

You must apply in person and provide:

two photographs (4x6 cm);
a copy of all the passports used in Qatar with the dates of entry and departure clearly shown;
a copy of your current passport;
a copy of your residence permit;
12 Qatari Riyal (fees are subject to change)
Address:

Ministry of Interior
Director of Criminal Evidence and Information Department
P.O. Box 23004
Doha, State of Qatar
Telephone: 974-450-8666

If you live outside Qatar

You can:

return to Qatar to apply for the police certificate; OR
send a representative on your behalf to apply for the police certificate; OR
obtain the certificates from a Qatari embassy or consulate by providing the application documents listed below.
Required documents:

a copy of the passport that you used in Qatar;
a copy of your old or expired residence visa in Qatar;
a copy of your current passport (if applying at a Qatari embassy or consulate);
a copy of your current valid residence permit (if applying at a Qatari embassy or consulate);
a fingerprint form;
two photographs; and
30 Qatari Riyal (fees are subject to change).

e_psam

Oct 3, 2013
If you have a problem getting a Qatari Police Clearance, please contact Mr. Maher Itany, Operations Manager of FutureGate Business Services. It's the only way you can get it done fast. It's a bit expensive but it's worth it. I have experienced it first-hand when securing my brother's Qatar Police Clearance Certificate. We had to pay 1000 QR but it's worth all the money since we got it in less than a month from we first contacted Mr. Itany.

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
jepipie said:
has any body ever tried to secure a police clearance from qatar? how long does it usually take for the the qatar embassy to release one? my husband worked in qatar in 2006 for 8 months, but he is now here in the Philippines.
Give the passport details and visa copy with original Passport to Qatari Embassy in Philipines, they will make police report with in One Week. They need the proof through your visa stamped pp to see Qatari Visa.

Target 2013

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
glengrove said:
it took 7 months for me and my husband. we applied in Canada.
My dear,
This is the matter of only one week, not 7 months.........................................

glengrove

Feb 5, 2013
Target2013 said:
My dear,
This is the matter of only one week, not 7 months.........................................
Hi target2013

Please can you tell me how to obtain Qatari PCC within a week as you said? I might need to submit it again to CIC..
I am not filipino and I am living in Canada.
last time I went through the procedure from Qatar Embassy website. it took 7 months seriously.

Dec 10, 2013
Need a Police Clearance Certificate; Traveling from Qatar to the U.S., Canada or Australia?

Qatar Residents traveling to the U.S, Canada or Australia need a Police Clearance certificate before they can travel. Future Gate can help provide you with your Police Clearance certificate for a small fee in which we will take care of everything from A-Z.

We will provide:

- Police clearance issuing + attesting at Qatar foreign Affairs + Courier
- Time: within 25 Days
- Fixed Fee including all Government expenses

Note: the police clearance will be addressed to the same authority of your Passport and not the Canadian (example: if the person holding Philippines passport it will be addressed to the Philippines authority)

If you are interested to getting your certificate issued in the most effective manner.
Please email us at info@futuregate.info

Dannyvette

Feb 18, 2014
Is anyone help me. My husband work in qatar 2010 by now im sponsoring him, its been 5months were waiting his police clearance in Philippines. Is there any way to make easier. Thnx

Mar 13, 2017
Hi,

I've sent an email to futuregate.info to assist me in securing the police clearance but no reply response until now. Can someone tell me how can i get the clearance faster?

THanks.

S

sutyfornow

canadahereicome1984 said:
Hi,

I've sent an email to futuregate.info to assist me in securing the police clearance but no reply response until now. Can someone tell me how can i get the clearance faster?

THanks.
Did you know what to do about it?

S

sutyfornow

e_psam said:
If you have a problem getting a Qatari Police Clearance, please contact Mr. Maher Itany, Operations Manager of FutureGate Business Services. It's the only way you can get it done fast. It's a bit expensive but it's worth it. I have experienced it first-hand when securing my brother's Qatar Police Clearance Certificate. We had to pay 1000 QR but it's worth all the money since we got it in less than a month from we first contacted Mr. Itany.
Is there any number or something?