+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hello guys,

I live in the UAE and for post ITA documents upload they need Qatar PCC as i used to live there. Unfortunately the embassy in the UAE is closed and wont be able to request PCC from them.

I managed to issue a POA from egypt and send it to Qatar for someone to get the PCC of my behalf and ny spouse. But they are asking for our fingerprints.

Can i submit an LOE informing the IRCC that due to political situation between the GCC countries, my home country (egypt) and Qatar, i wont be able to upload a PCC.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hello guys,

I live in the UAE and for post ITA documents upload they need Qatar PCC as i used to live there. Unfortunately the embassy in the UAE is closed and wont be able to request PCC from them.

I managed to issue a POA from egypt and send it to Qatar for someone to get the PCC of my behalf and ny spouse. But they are asking for our fingerprints.

Can i submit an LOE informing the IRCC that due to political situation between the GCC countries, my home country (egypt) and Qatar, i wont be able to upload a PCC.

Any help would be great.

Thank you
Hello any help ?

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi.i'm in the same situation.any update?
No update. I submitted my papers and had a letter explaining why i cant submit my pcc from qatar. No reply from till now as all applications are on hold due to covid. I guess when travel restrictions are removed in Canad, the application processing will be faster.

Buddhikakau

Apr 14, 2021
No update. I submitted my papers and had a letter explaining why i cant submit my pcc from qatar. No reply from till now as all applications are on hold due to covid. I guess when travel restrictions are removed in Canad, the application processing will be faster.
Thank you very much for the quick respond. I have a photo copy of a previous qatar pcc which I took back in 2017 and submitted to an another country.will I able to use that? Thank you again.

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Thank you very much for the quick respond. I have a photo copy of a previous qatar pcc which I took back in 2017 and submitted to an another country.will I able to use that? Thank you again.
If u have never been to qatar after 2017 then of course u can use it as a pcc will be valid forever if u dont enter the country after issuing the pcc.