+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar PCC for Visit Visa Period

Mintu-canada

Dec 7, 2017
I also facing sae issue and i went through all the procedure to get pcc for my visit visa period atlast they said that it is not possible to issue pcc for visit visa as per their law and the worst part is i don't have the copies of my old visit visa. How can i tackle the situation any idea please

Eldhocholas

Nov 1, 2018
Dear all

my Name is Eldho i am from Kerala now I aim also facing same problem i went to CIED office for my case i am in Qatar on 7-8-2006 to 27-01-2007 that period I aim in visit visa and from that period they told me that they cannot issue the PCC what we can do there is any solution please help me and my Qatar no is 30438789

thanking you
eldho

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I have the same issue and will probably just include an LOE for the same.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/qatar.html
If you are not a citizen of Qatar
If you live in Qatar: (for more than 6 months)
You must apply in person OR ask a representative (a friend, relative or colleague) in Qatar, with a power of attorney, to apply on your behalf, and bring:
  • Two photographs (4x6 cm)
  • A copy of your current passport and ID card
  • A copy of your residence permit
  • Applicable fees
Basing from this, a visitor would not have a residence permit so let's just do our best in explaining the situation in the letter.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
I have the same issue and will probably just include an LOE for the same.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/qatar.html
If you are not a citizen of Qatar
If you live in Qatar: (for more than 6 months)
You must apply in person OR ask a representative (a friend, relative or colleague) in Qatar, with a power of attorney, to apply on your behalf, and bring:
  • Two photographs (4x6 cm)
  • A copy of your current passport and ID card
  • A copy of your residence permit
  • Applicable fees
Basing from this, a visitor would not have a residence permit so let's just do our best in explaining the situation in the letter.

I was in a same situation and I submitted a LOE stating CIED does not have a policy to give PCC on visit visa or business visa.
However, along with LOE I attached Passport pages showing in and out (exit & entry) from Qatar and visa copies.
Until now I have not received any further ADR or questions from IRCC. Hoping my file got R10 cleared as currently my Med are passed and even received UCI number.

Hope it helps.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I was in a same situation and I submitted a LOE stating CIED does not have a policy to give PCC on visit visa or business visa.
However, along with LOE I attached Passport pages showing in and out (exit & entry) from Qatar and visa copies.
Until now I have not received any further ADR or questions from IRCC. Hoping my file got R10 cleared as currently my Med are passed and even received UCI number.

Hope it helps.
Thank you! Yes, I have attached passport pages with stamps in and out of Qatar and visa copies as well. Let's hope for the best!

Do you know the visa office processing your application? Some say applicants from Qatar goes to either London VO or Sydney VO.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Thank you! Yes, I have attached passport pages with stamps in and out of Qatar and visa copies as well. Let's hope for the best!

Do you know the visa office processing your application? Some say applicants from Qatar goes to either London VO or Sydney VO.
Not 100% but I think its Abu Dhabi Visa Office as my Biometrics were forwarded to this office.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Not 100% but I think its Abu Bhabi Visa Office as my Biometrics were forwarded to this office.
Oh okay. Good luck! Hope everything works out well for our application. :)

Reactions: muz

prijijohn

Oct 21, 2014
Hello All

Need an urgent advise on how to solve a tricky case relating to my wife's Qatar PCC for migrating to Canada.
My wife had a visit visa when she landed in qatar which she directly converted to residence visa after 4 months. Now we have got the PCC from CEID Qatar but the start date mentioned is from the date she became resident. Went to CEID office multiple times and met Mr Jamal who is rejecting our request for changing the PCC start date to first landing date because my wife had an exit from qatar for a week during visit visa period. Kindly advise if any of the member has successfully got the PCC for similar case. My consultant is advising us to submit with the PCC we got with an LOE but there is no assurance that our case will be considered by the visa officer of Canada.
Can you please help me what all the procesures you did for this. My email id is prijijohn@hotmail.com