+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar Application

careng12

Jul 9, 2019
is there anyone here have tried to apply online application from Qatar? Its been a month already, but I did not get update after I did my biometrics.

chi89

Star Member
May 6, 2019
UAE
is there anyone here have tried to apply online application from Qatar? Its been a month already, but I did not get update after I did my biometrics.
base on the website average process time and country of your application it's showing 23 weeks. be patient.

Ijaz7484

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hi applied last year through VFS. it took exactly one month to get the visa. and my freind who applied online as well it took one month.

have you sent your passport to abudhabhi?? or you waiting for the approvals online ??

ximense

Jun 10, 2019
Hi

Greetings of the day

I didn't get any feedback from my agent till now, I'm 25 weeks and 4 days weeks waiting since the submission day from Qatar

Today new Update on the website for processing time:

From UAE 30 weeks processing time !!
From Qatar 26 weeks processing time!!

its become higher each week i don't know the reason behind not treating each file correspond to each country of submission.

Tasselled

Aug 21, 2019
Hi applied last year through VFS. it took exactly one month to get the visa. and my freind who applied online as well it took one month.

have you sent your passport to abudhabhi?? or you waiting for the approvals online ??
Hi! May I know if you had applied for a Student Visa for Canada or some other visa?

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
base on the website average process time and country of your application it's showing 23 weeks. be patient.
hi, is this for PR? 23 weeks? from the day they received the application or from the day of biometrics?

yabiraad

Feb 27, 2020
Im just applying for TRV and on their website it shows processing time is 28 days. :(
Yes it takes time. I applied for a tourist visa May 2019, took 26 days to update the biometrics on the application, then after that by 2 days got the request for passports in order to stamp the visa. so yes it took exactly 28 days. The problem with Qatar VFS is that there is extra processing time to send hard documents to UAE back and forth.

Lei Tiamzon

Aug 14, 2020
Hello, is there anyone experienced to process work permit here in Qatar? I applied online and biometrics done 1 week ago. Until now my application eligibility review is still not started as per my application status.

Please advice.

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hello, is there anyone experienced to process work permit here in Qatar? I applied online and biometrics done 1 week ago. Until now my application eligibility review is still not started as per my application status.

Please advice.
Hi, how did you apply for work permit? Please explain