+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar Application

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by careng12, Jul 10, 2019.

1. is there anyone here have tried to apply online application from Qatar? Its been a month already, but I did not get update after I did my biometrics.

2. base on the website average process time and country of your application it's showing 23 weeks. be patient.

3. Im just applying for TRV and on their website it shows processing time is 28 days. :(

4. Hi applied last year through VFS. it took exactly one month to get the visa. and my freind who applied online as well it took one month.

have you sent your passport to abudhabhi?? or you waiting for the approvals online ??

5. Hi

Greetings of the day

I didn't get any feedback from my agent till now, I'm 25 weeks and 4 days weeks waiting since the submission day from Qatar

Today new Update on the website for processing time:

From UAE 30 weeks processing time !!
    From Qatar 26 weeks processing time!!

its become higher each week i don't know the reason behind not treating each file correspond to each country of submission.

6. Hi, did you got your visa or any update regarding your application, coz im also in same boat.

7. Hi! May I know if you had applied for a Student Visa for Canada or some other visa?