+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Q 6E- Urgent help

gammabeta79

Mar 17, 2015
Hi,

I am wondering if I made a brief visit to my home country (for around 10 days) do I have to specify that in Q6E where you specifies your addresses in past 4 years? Theoretically your physical presence was NOT in Canada, but your address of residence was still Canada (so do you show this brief visit here or NOT)?. Or you do not have to show this in addresses but show it only in absences in the residence Calculator

Please help ASAP.

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gammabeta79 said:
Hi,

I am wondering if I made a brief visit to my home country (for around 10 days) do I have to specify that in Q6E where you specifies your addresses in past 4 years? Theoretically your physical presence was NOT in Canada, but your address of residence was still Canada (so do you show this brief visit here or NOT)?. Or you do not have to show this in addresses but show it only in absences in the residence Calculator

Please help ASAP.
A brief visit outside of Canada does not need to be reported under question 6E, because Canada remained your place of "residence". However, yes, it needs to be reported as an absence in the Residence Calculator.