+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Purpose of Visit & Travel History

bobbyleon

Nov 24, 2014
Hi,

I had applied for TRV, Canada but application refused. Reason in check box - Travel History & Purpose of Visit.

I am really confused to address this issue more sincerely. Had no idea that except application ( Box i had to write something else).
My purpose of visit is to go to meet a friend & tourism.

I never travelled abroad so its mean i will not be given Visa ????
I have already my ticket booked to canada dec. and i will to reapply asap to address the issue. I have showed them my employee agreement and bank statement. also my friend is inviter and given complete details - Eg Pay stub, bank statement , notice of assessment & other required documents.

Kindly help me to address and get visa to canada!
Thank you in advance.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
bobbyleon said:
Hi,

I had applied for TRV, Canada but application refused. Reason in check box - Travel History & Purpose of Visit.

I am really confused to address this issue more sincerely. Had no idea that except application ( Box i had to write something else).

I have already my ticket booked to canada dec. and i will to reapply asap to address the issue. I have showed them my employee agreement and bank statement. also my friend is inviter and given complete details - Eg Pay stub, bank statement , notice of assessment & other required documents.

Thank you in advance.
How much time did you ask for?

MJ009

Sep 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicaation
Med's Request
12- Nov- 2014
Med's Done....
14-Nov-2014, Also paid upfront RPRF on 14-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
22-Dec-2014
bobbyleon said:
Hi,

Thank you in advance.
Did you get vacation for that particular period u want to visit Canada? did you explained this to VO?

bobbyleon

Nov 24, 2014
Hi,

Today i have re applied - Case - 1st- Purpose of Visit- I am showing them that have given leave due to no course is running during period and same has been written on official leave letter. Also i have taken an official website page print out which is visible that particular time there is no course running at organization. Also this time given them full Itinerary from day to enter to leave the canada.
# added the travelling ticket to native house 3 times in 2014 , ties to my house.
Still do not know what would be their decision. I did not know that, buy a non refundable ticket, medical insurance doesn't have any value.and other tour expense will be lost watching n taking pain only.

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hello everyone! Myself madhu.. My hubby is in Canada on his student visa.. He went there in 2013 and i applied for an open work permit on July 8 2014 but it got refused on this reasons:
1)travel history
2)family ties in Canada and in home country.
3)financial status and personal assets
4)employment status.
Therefore again I applied for an visitor visa on november 3rd with all the documents rrequired and made corrections for above said refusal reasons even then my applicatn got refused... Reasons were:
1)travel history
2)financial status and personal assets
3)purpose of visit
4) length of stay
I clearly mentioned I would like to visit my husband to celebrate Christmas n new year together and duration was one month.

Even after facing two refusals I didn't loose my hopes n confidence .. Again I applied for a visitor visa on 25 November with a clear covering letter explaining him the reasons for which he refused.. And now It is being processed in Bangalore India.
I hope everything will be positive this time!