+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Purpose of visit (Study Permit)

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
I have been refused a study permit and they stated in my letter "purpose of visit " and travel history I will like to reapply and I want to know what to do about what they stated in the refusal letter. I will be happy if I get a sample letter as may be they need me to state it officially detailed on paper. Any help please. I have now till Fall (SEP)for my acceptance to expire.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Purpose of visit means CIC is concerned you aren't a genuine student. There could be a number of reasons why. It's possible the education you picked to take in Canada isn't closely enough related to your past education / experience. It's also possible you didn't show enough strong ties to your home country.

Hard to say without knowing your complete profile in detail.

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
As for my family ties and personal assets I did attached all including my financial Status
The refusal was due to travel history and purpose of visit.. I was enrolled in a good university (University of New Brunswick Saint John. ) a public uni as well. I sent all official transcript of my post secondary and high school to the university before I got accepted. I want to reapply and I need help Cos I dnt wanna get refused again.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Again - you need to provide your detailed profile in order for us to be able to help you.

What exactly did you include as evidence to show personal ties and assets? How much did you show in proof of funds? What evidence did you include to show proof of funds?

Reactions: dreamy2536

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
With my personal Ties and assets, I have a Land as assets(I included a site plan and indenture As evidence. And I included my bank statements although I'm not the one sponsoring myself. And I added my copy of Job Id cards as well for them To know my employment history... amount in the statement was $ 12000

rokon1971

May 8, 2015
I guess age is factor if your age over 27 never apply study permit Canada cuz visa officers consider that not a genuine student

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
i also got rejected on the 3rd of August 2018 based on purpose of visit and personal assets. i was born on the 13th of april 1992 i am sports teacher working as a government teacher. i got accepted for sports bishops University. my father in my sponsor but i didnt provide my bank statement i provided but my dads. and his personal assets documents. please what can i do to justify this problem i want to reapply for january entry

choubisahit

Jun 1, 2018
i also got rejected on the 3rd of August 2018 based on purpose of visit and personal assets. i was born on the 13th of april 1992 i am sports teacher working as a government teacher. i got accepted for sports bishops University. my father in my sponsor but i didnt provide my bank statement i provided but my dads. and his personal assets documents. please what can i do to justify this problem i want to reapply for january entry
Did you submit an affidavit that your dad is willing to sponsor you besides providing your dad's bank statement. If not, add it.
If yes, I would like to ask if you submitted the proof that you paid your first year fee or showed an equivalent bank loan certificate.

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
for the personal assets i think i no where i went wrong i did not submit my own bank statement and personal . my main issue is the purpose of visit.

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Did you submit an affidavit that your dad is willing to sponsor you besides providing your dad's bank statement. If not, add it.
If yes, I would like to ask if you submitted the proof that you paid your first year fee or showed an equivalent bank loan certificate.
NO i didnt but i provided a loan approval letter from my allied bank .alongside with fathers support assets and land certificate but i still got rejected for the second time on the 28 on november based on
purpose of visit
emplyment prosepects in country of residence
personal assets and financia status
currently em^ployed in country of residence
please i need your advice because i have to reapply again this week

Emandeep

Sep 4, 2019
I got rejected study visa and I'm a permanent resident of Hong Kong and I want to apply diploma in Canadian collage which I have already been accepted into but my rejections won't allow. The reason of my rejection was they were not satisfied that I would leave Canada due to subsection 216(1) based on family ties and country of residency and also purpose of travel. I'm seeking help on how I should rectify my