+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Purpose of Travel- Others.

gladysvicente

Dec 11, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Greetings!

Hi just want to know if someone encounter this situation?

We’re applying for study permit my husband will study there and I’ll come with him. His course will take for 2years.

The question is, they are asking me for documents saying “Purpose of Travel-Others”.

Example of what can I provide are:

• Your flight ticket departing Canada;
• Your travel itenerary (e.g. places you will stay or visit, such as hotel or booking)
• Proof of medical appointment.

I don’t know what to provide them if I’ll be staying there until my husband finished his course. In my knowledge they will issue open work permit for me. But why are they asking for that documents? What documents can I provide them? I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

Cheers
Gladys

Reactions: Diego Costa

Diego Costa

Jul 1, 2019
Greetings!

Hi just want to know if someone encounter this situation?

We’re applying for study permit my husband will study there and I’ll come with him. His course will take for 2years.

The question is, they are asking me for documents saying “Purpose of Travel-Others”.

Example of what can I provide are:

• Your flight ticket departing Canada;
• Your travel itenerary (e.g. places you will stay or visit, such as hotel or booking)
• Proof of medical appointment.

I don’t know what to provide them if I’ll be staying there until my husband finished his course. In my knowledge they will issue open work permit for me. But why are they asking for that documents? What documents can I provide them? I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

Cheers
Gladys
Hey Gladys, we are in a very similar situation.
How did you proceed with your Purpose of Travel document? Did you get the open work permit?