+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Purpose of Travel - Other

jollyjolly

Sep 18, 2017
Friends I am new here. can anyone of you help me in drafting purpose of travel for my parents. my sister lives in canada and she is inviting parents to visit her on a temporary visit. No super visa

Purpose of Travel – Other
Day to Day Activity in Canada

Tentative travel period: 20-12-2017 to 05-01-2018

· Day 1-2 will relax at home.

· Day 3-10 will explore the city sights such as CN Tower, Toronto Library, Toronto Zoo, Toronto Harbor, Niagara Falls and enjoy New Years eve

· Day 12-13 will relax at home as vacation for my daughter, son-in-law and their children will be over

· Day 14 or 15 will leave Canada

Khris6

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Hello, Jollyjolly! Are you referring to what should be indicated in the application form as purpose of travel? What I put was "Others" then I wrote "Family visit and tourism". :)

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
You likely want a much more detailed purpose of travel including a budget ... just a we will do stuff from day 3 - 10 doesn't inspire confidence you thought this through.

jollyjolly

Sep 18, 2017
@Khris6
I dont want this to mention in application form. I want to upload a self prepared document that will prove the purpose of travel.

@Jtpolzin
Thanks jt. Can u pls give me an example. Like how can i calculate per day cost since my parents will stay with their daughter in canada who will surely provide accomodation, transporation services including food at home. Wherever they will visit will got with their daughter her husband and their kids. Ya obviously parents will do shopping. But how to

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
I am travelled right now but if you look in my post history your see my purpose of travel from a week ago. It is a good format now and you can do something similar. Cost can be estimated actual cost even if someone else spends the dollars it shows you have thought and considered the cost of this trip and thought out what you will do.

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jollyjolly,
I am in the same situation and need to submit a required document for "Purpose of Travel". Can you suggest what did you finally submit?