+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
Hello,
Hello,
I had my upfront medical test at IOM just last week and since i have a ptb history, which i told them and i even brought my medical records and previous xray films for them to review, they asked me to come back for three consecutive days(every morning) for sputum collection. It will be cultured which will take 8-9weeks. I already submitted my application forms together with the document iom gave me that i already did my upfront medical test. Yesterday i received an email requesting for an additional medical information. "Your immigration medical result examination has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional medical information is required."
Anyone here who knows what this means?Thanks in advance!
Hello,, r u from Pakistan?

Phil4:13

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone!

Just to share my timeline:

MPNP Application - June 16, 2014
MPNP Nomination - May 2, 2016
CIC Received - October 19, 2016
AOR - Jan. 5, 2017
MR & RPRF Req - Jan. 25, 2017
Medical Done - Feb. 10, 2017 (Me & kids were fine)
- Feb 21-23 Sputum Collection (husband)
- May 11, 2017 Second Xray
- May 31, 2017 email for 3rd Xray received
- Aug. 14, 2017 3rd X-ray done
Additional Reqts - July 17, 2017

Reactions: AgriBoy

AgriBoy

Jun 22, 2017
Hi Everyone!

Just to share my timeline:

MPNP Application - June 16, 2014
MPNP Nomination - May 2, 2016
CIC Received - October 19, 2016
AOR - Jan. 5, 2017
MR & RPRF Req - Jan. 25, 2017
Medical Done - Feb. 10, 2017 (Me & kids were fine)
- Feb 21-23 Sputum Collection (husband)
- May 11, 2017 Second Xray
- May 31, 2017 email for 3rd Xray received
- Aug. 14, 2017 3rd X-ray done
Additional Reqts - July 17, 2017
Almost my timeline is same but

MPNP Nomination - Oct 4, 2016
CIC Received - October 20, 2016
AOR - Jan. 6, 2017
MR & RPRF Req - Feb 13, 2017
Medical Done - Feb. 28, 2017 (Me & kids were fine)
- March 01-03 Sputum Collection (Spouse)
- Apr 25, 2017 Sputum Results (-ve)
- Jun 01, 2017 Second Xray
- Jun 05, 2017 Medical passed

After june 05 still waiting for PPR or add: doc but no response from visa office.

Phil4:13

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost my timeline is same but

MPNP Nomination - Oct 4, 2016
CIC Received - October 20, 2016
AOR - Jan. 6, 2017
MR & RPRF Req - Feb 13, 2017
Medical Done - Feb. 28, 2017 (Me & kids were fine)
- March 01-03 Sputum Collection (Spouse)
- Apr 25, 2017 Sputum Results (-ve)
- Jun 01, 2017 Second Xray
- Jun 05, 2017 Medical passed

After june 05 still waiting for PPR or add: doc but no response from visa office.
Wow! We have almost the same timeline.... Kindly share your updates if ever there is. Where is your visa office? God bless to both of us

Reactions: AgriBoy

AgriBoy

Jun 22, 2017
Wow! We have almost the same timeline.... Kindly share your updates if ever there is. Where is your visa office? God bless to both of us
Ok... I will definitely share my updates if i received before u. My vo is London. God bless us. Your VO plz?

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
My question is, should i email them telling that we did not receive any request of these tests, the doctor just told us now when we contacted him. Will they be able to wait for 2 months for the results, or they will take decision before that.
And also, if my dad has passed his medicals, will they grant him visa, or they will wait for my mom's results and process their application together.

In short, your mom is refereed for medical furtherance (additional tests to confirm the suspected scars in chest x-ray is related to TB or not). Yes, the medical officers are least bothered to inform any update on the applicants, this happened to many applicants in the past at various locations. No doubt there will be delay in getting update on your moms medicals which indirectly affects your dads file (if you have had made a single application for both of them). Your dad wont be issued visa separately. The file will be held until your mom medical get cleared.

Sumit Edwards

Jun 21, 2017
Hello All,

I had done my XRAY. It showing a finding saying "Bronchovascular markings are mildly prominent".. Apart from this everything is looking good. Does this anyway mean, i have a TB ? I got this XRAY done before my medicals ?

Also, can someone please help me understand - what all tests someone has to go through to ascertain that there is a TB present during the Medicals ? and how much duration does this take ?

Warm Regards
Eddy

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
My husband had TB diagnosed during his school days and got it treated then. Now after 15 years how could it affect our medicals...
we don't have any paper work for that or any X rays. should we tell them straight away or say never had if they find a patch

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My husband had TB diagnosed during his school days and got it treated then. Now after 15 years how could it affect our medicals...
we don't have any paper work for that or any X rays. should we tell them straight away or say never had if they find a patch
Hi,

Just be honest and all will be well. If the then find a patch they may accuse you of misrepresentation.

I wont affect much, the worst that can happen is that they ask for a sputum test and re-xray after 3 months.

All the best

Reactions: get2rash

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello All,

I had done my XRAY. It showing a finding saying "Bronchovascular markings are mildly prominent".. Apart from this everything is looking good. Does this anyway mean, i have a TB ? I got this XRAY done before my medicals ?

Also, can someone please help me understand - what all tests someone has to go through to ascertain that there is a TB present during the Medicals ? and how much duration does this take ?

Warm Regards
Eddy
Not necessarily. There are a number of tests, however the main one is the sputum test. You may be asked to do a sputum culture test which usually takes 6-8 weeks and a re-xray after 3 months.

All the best

KAKA_GF

Feb 12, 2015
Hi,

Just be honest and all will be well. If the then find a patch they may accuse you of misrepresentation.

I wont affect much, the worst that can happen is that they ask for a sputum test and re-xray after 3 months.

All the best

Hi TanakaM,

Actually I am on this situation. CIC emailed me that I need to go back on the clinic were I taken the medical test for further test and need to comply within 60 Days. I emailed the clinic where I have done my medical and after a day they called me and advised me to have another X-Ray on November 27, 2017 this date is 3 months after my medical. My concern now is the 60 days compliance notice by CIC because the November 27 X-Ray date is more than 60 days. Any idea what I need to do now? Thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi TanakaM,

Actually I am on this situation. CIC emailed me that I need to go back on the clinic were I taken the medical test for further test and need to comply within 60 Days. I emailed the clinic where I have done my medical and after a day they called me and advised me to have another X-Ray on November 27, 2017 this date is 3 months after my medical. My concern now is the 60 days compliance notice by CIC because the November 27 X-Ray date is more than 60 days. Any idea what I need to do now? Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I got the same thing hey. So I submitted a CSE explaining that I was unable to meet their deadline. I was not responded to at all. Maybe what they mean is you have 60 day to contact the Panel Physician. Anyway, dont worry about it, this happens to many people. Just submit a CSE, like I did, to cover your back.

All the best

KAKA_GF

Feb 12, 2015
Hi,

I got the same thing hey. So I submitted a CSE explaining that I was unable to meet their deadline. I was not responded to at all. Maybe what they mean is you have 60 day to contact the Panel Physician. Anyway, dont worry about it, this happens to many people. Just submit a CSE, like I did, to cover your back.

All the best

Hi TanakaM,

Thanks for your response.

That's what I'm thinking as well the 60 days could be for contacting panel physician. By the way I will send a CSE inquiry today to inform them that I already have a schedule for xray. Thanks again. all the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi TanakaM,

Thanks for your response.

That's what I'm thinking as well the 60 days could be for contacting panel physician. By the way I will send a CSE inquiry today to inform them that I already have a schedule for xray. Thanks again. all the best.
Great. Best of luck.

Regards