+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
DeniseShandy said:
Help Pls...
I want this depression to go away and be enlighten by u guys who has a lot of knowledge when it comes to this process.
My agency just told me that all I have to wait is our passport request. Base on what I've said to this forum last is that when I check my eCAS it says medical have been received. 11-04-2016 update. But just today I recieved another email from IRCC that my elder daughter needs to have a new medical again. And they only give us 30days to comply.
My question is, is it because her medical will expire soon?( December 29,2015). That's why they request a new medical? I've waited for another 3months for my younger daughter sputum smears and culture result and now a repeat medical again for my elder daughter. And take note my medical will expire as well soon. (January 5,2016).
What will gonna happen next?
How long shud I wait again until they'll request for our passport and visa to be issued?
I'm worried that it may lead to refusal? Hopefully not after all these years of waiting...
I'm just so depressed and upset..
It's my elder daughter's bday today here's what I received from my email.

Hi
firstly, if you was requested to re-appear for medicals then they will clearly instruct you in the email about furtherance and the reasons. please check and make sure its not coz of uncleared issues associated with yodaughter'sers health. I dont think it was due to the health concerns rather i believe it is due to your current medicals are about to expire, either of the reason you ring the local panel physician and make things clear before panicing any further.

it's mandatory you should have valid medical which shouldn't be older than 12 months by the time of passport requests so may be thats the reason your gals were advised to re-take the tests.

Do not worry I have been through all these phases in the past now i got my PR and landing in Canada in Dec.

Stay positive

All the best.

DeniseShandy

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks so much for your advice.
I'm just a bit upset because I really wanted to go back home and spend Christmas with my family but I guess I have to be patient and put my trust in him that everything will be alright. In time me and my family will be together again and hopefully here in Canada..
I really appreciate all your help and message.
God bless

IMGNSPNP said:
Hi
firstly, if you was requested to re-appear for medicals then they will clearly instruct you in the email about furtherance and the reasons. please check and make sure its not coz of uncleared issues associated with yodaughter'sers health. I dont think it was due to the health concerns rather i believe it is due to your current medicals are about to expire, either of the reason you ring the local panel physician and make things clear before panicing any further.

it's mandatory you should have valid medical which shouldn't be older than 12 months by the time of passport requests so may be thats the reason your gals were advised to re-take the tests.

Do not worry I have been through all these phases in the past now i got my PR and landing in Canada in Dec.

Stay positive

All the best.

DeniseShandy

Aug 25, 2016
Omg! Until now no words from IRCC yet.
Jermaine (my younger daughter)Sputum smears and culture done October 28
Results Sent/Generated November 3- received same date by IRCC
November 4- eCAS says "medical have been received" (nothing's change as of today)... IN Process...
Reign (elder daughter) re-medical November 28 (due to her medical will expire this yr December 29)
Results Sent/Generated December2- received by IRCC same date

How long will it takes again to wait...
It's like a never ending process and waiting time...
So sad that I can't be with my family for Christmas and still hoping to be with them in New Year's Eve but still no words/ email from them..

yuna.canada

Nov 22, 2016
Hello!!! Hope you get an answer soon!!

Please let me know when you get a change in your process.

My medical report has been received on November 08 and nothing change after that. I called them and they answered me that no timeline can be provided...

Good luck to us all! ;)

DeniseShandy said:
Omg! Until now no words from IRCC yet.
Jermaine (my younger daughter)Sputum smears and culture done October 28
Results Sent/Generated November 3- received same date by IRCC
November 4- eCAS says "medical have been received" (nothing's change as of today)... IN Process...
Reign (elder daughter) re-medical November 28 (due to her medical will expire this yr December 29)
Results Sent/Generated December2- received by IRCC same date

How long will it takes again to wait...
It's like a never ending process and waiting time...
So sad that I can't be with my family for Christmas and still hoping to be with them in New Year's Eve but still no words/ email from them..

DeniseShandy

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks yuna.canada
Yes,let's hope and pray that we'll get it before year ends.
For sure, I'll let you know.
Wish u luck as well on your papers

yuna.canada said:
Hello!!! Hope you get an answer soon!!

Please let me know when you get a change in your process.

My medical report has been received on November 08 and nothing change after that. I called them and they answered me that no timeline can be provided...

Good luck to us all! ;)

yuna.canada

Nov 22, 2016
Hello, DeniseShandy!!

I received today the e-mail from consulate saying that me application has been approved!!!

I think that you´ll receive yours soon.

Good luck !!!

DeniseShandy said:
Thanks yuna.canada
Yes,let's hope and pray that we'll get it before year ends.
For sure, I'll let you know.
Wish u luck as well on your papers

2GETHER4EVER

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2016
File Transfer...
26-10-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: 09-09-2016
Passport Req..
Praying sooooon...
VISA ISSUED...
Praying sooooon...
LANDED..........
Praying sooooon...
Hi everyone! Newbie here.

I am just wondering if applicants have to finish the entire 6 months of medication before the application will continue processing? Thank you.

AlbertaEfron

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2016
Nomination.....
Nov 2015
AOR Received.
March 2016
Med's Request
January 07 2017
Med's Done....
January 10 2017
Hello Everyone,

We recently did our meds and the doc asked a repeat chest x-ray for my wife, and now she has been called by the doc to see her.
I just found out that my wife was treated for latent TB years back when she was a kid. While at the meds she did not disclose this information, my question is when she goes back to see the DMP should my wife mention the fact that she was treated for TB when she was a kid ?

superAngel

Jan 25, 2017
Goldilocks said:
Thanks cla3107

Really appreciate the advise. But I want to be specific; let me explain my case clearly.

I don't have pulmonary TB or lung TB. I don't have a lung scar. My recent chest x ray and all previous ones never revealed any scars in the lungs. Lung TB was completely ruled out by my family physician.

For your information, TB occurs in many different parts of the body. The way TB organism got into me should be like this. I was exposed to the organism, the organism entered my lungs, went into blood stream without causing anything like scar or symptoms (maybe my immunity fought it well). Since the organism is/was in the blood it can infect any part, as my body permits. So I got a lymph node TB. That's called TB lymphadenitis.

My doctors removed the node surgically and put me on a regular TB medication for 6 months as it is the protocol here (whatever kind of TB, medication and duration of treatment are pretty much the same).

Now it is my own physician who's treating me suggests that there is no need to mention about my current TB treatment during the medicals by CIC panel doctor. He is telling that the X ray that will be taken by CIC doctor will not show anything abnormal since I don't have lung TB. And moreover the TB that I have cannot spread. And I am finishing my medication in less than a week. He is telling that the immigration doctors usually screen only for lung TB. My doctor suggests if I disclose my lymph node TB, I might have unnecessary trouble of proving to CIC panel doctor that I don't have a lung TB by having multiple referrals like pulmonologist opinion and further unnecessary sputum, blood tests and x rays and medical reports from various physicians. All these are expensive and time consuming (not covered by insurance, because I don't need them clinically according to my treating doctor). I will have to spend from my pocket. I know if necessary it is necessary. But I am confused and perplexed when my own doctor tells me 'that's okay, go for the test, no need to say anything about your current treatment!!'

What do you folks really think and say as this is my situation..?!

Hi Goldi,

Hope all is well.

I've read your situation hence join the forum.
Can we have a conversation on Messenger instead? You can send me an email to superangel1207@gmail.com if you can't find me on FB.

I will wait for your response.

cool ammy

Mar 9, 2016
Hello everyone today we Got passports back With visa ...it also Includes A Form Of medical survillence ....what That Means ??? Does I need to go for Any further Treatment or undergo any Test ...???i am so Confused Hv No Idea what is The Procedre For This medical Surviellence ..Anyone Who hve experinced this plz share sone information..hope It Helps a Lot ..thnx in Advance

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool ammy said:
Hello everyone today we Got passports back With visa ...it also Includes A Form Of medical survillence ....what That Means ??? Does I need to go for Any further Treatment or undergo any Test ...???i am so Confused Hv No Idea what is The Procedre For This medical Surviellence ..Anyone Who hve experinced this plz share sone information..hope It Helps a Lot ..thnx in Advance
Surveillance -> health monitoring (in a nutshell).

See below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/surveillance/surveillance.asp

Upon landing, the border officers will do the following:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/surveillance/notify.asp

Check the form given to you - if it is IMM 0535B. Additional instructions (as in the link above) to you will be provided by the border officers (CBSA) processing your landing.

.../atb

clau2493

Jun 6, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2020
AOR Received.
October 18, 2020
File Transfer...
Ottawa
this is our timeline.

june 2015 1st medical
november 2015 remedical (brother undergo medication due to tb)
may 2016 (medications done)

until now we are waiting for a response from cic.
my mother called cic last november 2016 and they said that we should wait and call on february 2017. But when my mother went to MP they said that we should wait until april for updates. what should we do? is there anyone who went to these matters?

paulmpcelina

Feb 5, 2017
hi guys newbie here,

were done our medical this jan. 26, 2017 at st. lukes extension manila, My son and I finish mmr vaccination.But the problem is I have findings to my x ray result but its not pulmonary desease. Findings are Bilateral apical pleural thickening and left pleuro-diaphragmatic adhesion, It is possible the medical officer from CIC will contact me for additional test?or its done?
thanks guys

our medical report forwarded to cic Jan. 30, 2017 and Jan. 31, 2017

sam.ong

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HongKong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 18, 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ issued: July 26, 2016
AOR Received.
QSWP Aug 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted after AOR ( Aug 20, 2014 )
File Transfer...
Federal Lodge - Sep 6, 2016 | Federal AOR Dec 9, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 16, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 8, 2017
Passport Req..
March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2017
I'm already done with my medical exam at St Lukes BGC, they compared my old xray films with the recent and asked me to submit a detailed med cert regarding my history. My question is, St lukes said there are no additional tests needed and that they already processed my medicals like 2 days ago. Does that mean, I'm all good?Is there a case here wherein the panel physicians did not require sputum tests but the CIC still asked for one? Thank you