+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Hi All

Hope you all doing good. Prayers for all who is undergoing treatment and best of luck for applicants awaiting for their PPR.

I just want to request anyone who is currently undergoing medical surveillance in Canada. I am eager to know and also want to take it forum members attention about the :
--> procedure
--> any costs
--> does we need to have medical insurance and anything related to medical surveillance.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
IMGNSPNP said:
Hi All

Hope you all doing good. Prayers for all who is undergoing treatment and best of luck for applicants awaiting for their PPR.

I just want to request anyone who is currently undergoing medical surveillance in Canada. I am eager to know and also want to take it forum members attention about the :
--> procedure
--> any costs
--> does we need to have medical insurance and anything related to medical surveillance.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Hi! As far as i know there will be no cost for this.its all covered by Manitoba Health Card. They will contact you by mail when is your appointment and where to go.It will be up to you to get insurance.But once you landed and get your Manitoba health card , medical treatment is all covered except the dental etc.

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
anirsomar said:
Hi! As far as i know there will be no cost for this.its all covered by Manitoba Health Card. They will contact you by mail when is your appointment and where to go.It will be up to you to get insurance.But once you landed and get your Manitoba health card , medical treatment is all covered except the dental etc.
I just based my experience with my nephew who came here in Winnipeg 4 yrs ago.they made him go to Manitoba Clinic in 3 consecutive years for check up.For no cost.and its them who will contact you for appointment.

althea07

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
Nomination.....
April 2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
September 2016
Passport Req..
September 2016
LANDED..........
#Canada2017
Thank you Lord!

June 7, 2016: Upfront medical. X-ray done. For sputum collection
June 13-15: Sputum Collection
June 16: Negative Smear Test
August 13: Negative Smear Culture
September 7: Re X-ray done. No significant findings and cleared for MMR vaccination
September 23: Medical Passed
September 30: PPR!

Good luck to all of us. ;)

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
althea07 said:
Thank you Lord!

September 7: Re X-ray done. No significant findings and cleared for MMR vaccination

Congratulations :)

Blair724

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug. 08, 2012
Med's Request
Nov. 21, 2014, June 9,2016
Med's Done....
Dec. 16, 2014, June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time

Blair724

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug. 08, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
hi everyone... did anyone had sputum smear and culture result and then re xray turned out negative and re xray never show any spot but still another letter came for another medical test/ does anyone know anything about things like this?what happens after the clearance?how to get a clearnce? thank you

Blair724

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug. 08, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
althea07 said:
Thank you Lord!

his resullts are all negative too and re xray didnt show any spot on the lungs.. we just dont know hat to do anymore
we had the same timeline.. actually you had the same situation as my father, he had re-xray sept. 16, and the physician said that the result would be sent to imm. manila.. but we receive another letter oct. 4 same letter requesting for further medical tests.. can you advice me,or help me with my fathers case..waht did you do after re-xray?did you receive any letter from imm. again?oe jus ppr?we dont have ppr yet because of this.. pls reply..thanks

althea07

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
Nomination.....
April 2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
September 2016
Passport Req..
September 2016
LANDED..........
#Canada2017
IMGNSPNP said:
Congratulations :)

October 12: Visa On Hand

Thanks IMGNSPNP!

Appreciate your replies to my previous queries. :)
God bless!

althea07

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
Nomination.....
April 2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
September 2016
Passport Req..
September 2016
LANDED..........
#Canada2017
Hi. Sorry to hear about your situation.
May I ask how old is your father? Maybe his age is a factor why.

We just followed through with the required medical proceedings.
Sputum collection and culture, re-xray and mmr vaccination.

After the re-xray and vaccination, the results were submitted by SLEC to IRCC for their doctors' evaluation.
They decided to pass his results and emailed us a medical surveillance undertaking which requires my hubby to report to the health authorities
within 30 days upon landing.

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
anirsomar said:
I just based my experience with my nephew who came here in Winnipeg 4 yrs ago.they made him go to Manitoba Clinic in 3 consecutive years for check up.For no cost.and its them who will contact you for appointment.

Just an update on my sister's application
She had her re-xray yeterday and her last day of treatment.
The doctor from IOM congratulate her coz yesterday was her last day and got the sputum culture result too.It was negative and she was ask to see the pulmonologist at Makati Med for the final assessment .Same thing as the doctor from IOm.She was told that she is ready to go to Canada.Everything is good now on her.And she was told that the medical result will be send to CIC today or early next week.They said that they usually send it as fast as they can because they know that the applicant waited for a long time.Now were waiting for the next stage and hoping that its PPR .

althea07

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
Nomination.....
April 2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
September 2016
Passport Req..
September 2016
LANDED..........
#Canada2017
anirsomar said:
The doctor from IOM congratulate her coz yesterday was her last day and got the sputum culture result too.It was negative and she was ask to see the pulmonologist at Makati Med for the final assessment .Same thing as the doctor from IOm.She was told that she is ready to go to Canada.Everything is good now on her.And she was told that the medical result will be send to CIC today or early next week.They said that they usually send it as fast as they can because they know that the applicant waited for a long time.Now were waiting for the next stage and hoping that its PPR .
Good news! Congrats!

In our case, within a month after the Medical Passes status, we got our COPR and stamped visa. :)
Hope everything goes well with your sisters' application.

Blair724

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug. 08, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
althea07 said:
Hi. Sorry to hear about your situation.
May I ask how old is your father? Maybe his age is a factor why.

We just followed through with the required medical proceedings.
Sputum collection and culture, re-xray and mmr vaccination.

After the re-xray and vaccination, the results were submitted by SLEC to IRCC for their doctors' evaluation.
They decided to pass his results and emailed us a medical surveillance undertaking which requires my hubby to report to the health authorities
within 30 days upon landing.

he's 52.. maybe the mail just got mailed late... we're still waiting for our ppr.. hope to have it soon.. thank you for sharing..

clau2493

Jun 6, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2020
AOR Received.
October 18, 2020
File Transfer...
Ottawa
anirsomar said:

Hi anisomar, ask ko lang if napasa na ng iom ang results ng sister mo? If ever, ppr na ba kayo?

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
She had re-xray last Oct.13 ,2016 and did follow up last Oct.20 .and IOm told her that they didnt submit it yet, But she got a txt the following day Oct.21, informing her that they passed her medical results that day.Were hoping that PPR will be the next step..