+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

STAYDOGGED

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
GUYS!!!!!!

I got passport request yesterday....
along with the medical surveillance which i was expecting nyways.....

To all those in this same journey keep the faith strong and always believe in GOD...

Always STAYDOGGED....

Reactions: Wamlambez

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
STAYDOGGED said:
GUYS!!!!!!

To all those in this same journey keep the faith strong and always believe in GOD...

Always STAYDOGGED....
Congrtulations :)

All the best with your studies.

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
Hello Guys,

I performed my Medicals on 26 Apr and submitted my eAPR on 26th May. I have been requested for additional test of Tuberculosis (TB) in May and I have submitted my samples, the results cane out Negative and my panel physician submitted on 8th July. I have passed eligibility, criminality and security as per my GCMS. Does anyone has any idea whats the procedure after submitting adiditional tests and how much long it will take? If someone is here from Canada or CEC facing or have experience with the issue please put your inputs here coz I the procedure is different from country to country and it may irrelevant for me, I called twice to IRCC but they told me that they dont have any info regardig my medicals, I asked my physician and they told me that they have alredy send the reports to IRCC. Dont know what to do or how long should I wait?

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
RockCan said:
Hello Guys,

I performed my Medicals on 26 Apr and submitted my eAPR on 26th May. I have been requested for additional test of Tuberculosis (TB) in May and I have submitted my samples, the results cane out Negative and my panel physician submitted on 8th July. I have passed eligibility, criminality and security as per my GCMS. Does anyone has any idea whats the procedure after submitting adiditional tests and how much long it will take? If someone is here from Canada or CEC facing or have experience with the issue please put your inputs here coz I the procedure is different from country to country and it may irrelevant for me, I called twice to IRCC but they told me that they dont have any info regardig my medicals, I asked my physician and they told me that they have alredy send the reports to IRCC. Dont know what to do or how long should I wait?
Please go back to your panel physician to send another one to IRCC. someone might have uploaded it to the wrong place. My advise.

prejay613

Apr 19, 2016
STAYDOGGED said:
GUYS!!!!!!

Always STAYDOGGED....
Congrats :) good news.. stay healthy and all the best :)

DeniseShandy

Aug 25, 2016
Hi, i just wanted to be enlightened because I'm getting frustrated and stressed out already with all this processing time/period of our application..I applied for PR as a provincial nominee together with my daughters as my dependants. CIC received our complete paper application last April 21,2015. And base on their email, they started processing our application Last July 19,2015. I received our medical examination request last December 14,2015 and take my medical exam here in Canada last January 5 and sent my full medical exam results to CIC last January 19,2016.My 2 daughters took their medical in the Philippines last December 29,2015 and St. Lukes Medical Hospital sent it to immigration January 21,2016.
I didn't hear any news and email from them, so I decided to ffup in Immigration in Manila only last July because I'm worried sick of waiting since last January and they phoned my sister after a week (July) that my younger daughter needs to have another set of medical exam (x-Ray). Before that late last year she had primary complex and She just finished medical treatment from our family doctor/paediatrician last February with medical certificates issued that she'd done medication for 6 months.So, They went to the physician August 17 and submitted medical certificates, got x-Ray done and waited again for the result. Then yesterday August 24, I received an email from the Regional office in Manila that my daughter needs to have sputum smears and TB cultures test. And they said we have to comply within 60 days (August 25-October 24) to complete their assessment.Is that email from the ROM means that we're already under Prcedural Fairness Case ( but I didn't received any email about that since last January up to now) only letter stating that she need to have sputum smears and TB culture)? She's schedule to have it done this August30-September1.
If the result is negative On both sputum smears and culture test? What's next? Request of passport?
But if positive? ( hope not!) What will gonna happen next? Another medication? Until when?
What our application chances are? Are we still gonna received visa? Or refused?
Kindly advice please and thank you
God bless our application

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Thank you LOrd.....

Its PPR...

Thank you everyone for your help and motivation. So many ups and down throughout this process but this forum and the group members helped me to keep up the spirit all the time. My actual aspiration to immigrate to Canada begin in 2013 but unable to make it due to many reasons, but finally here I am with PPR.

engr_40905

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 July 2014
Doc's Request.
15 December 2015 (LOA)
AOR Received.
23 March 2016
Med's Request
19 April 2016
Med's Done....
27 April 2016 (underwent sputum test)
Passport Req..
19 July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
13 September 2016
IMGNSPNP said:
Thank you LOrd.....

Its PPR...

Thank you everyone for your help and motivation. So many ups and down throughout this process but this forum and the group members helped me to keep up the spirit all the time. My actual aspiration to immigrate to Canada begin in 2013 but unable to make it due to many reasons, but finally here I am with PPR.
Congrats IMGNSPNP...Nice one

engr_40905

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 July 2014
Doc's Request.
15 December 2015 (LOA)
AOR Received.
23 March 2016
Med's Request
19 April 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19 July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
13 September 2016
DeniseShandy said:
Hi, i just wanted to be enlightened because I'm getting frustrated and stressed out already with all this processing time/period of our application..I applied for PR as a provincial nominee together with my daughters as my dependants. CIC received our complete paper application last April 21,2015. And base on their email, they started processing our application Last July 19,2015. I received our medical examination request last December 14,2015 and take my medical exam here in Canada last January 5 and sent my full medical exam results to CIC last January 19,2016.My 2 daughters took their medical in the Philippines last December 29,2015 and St. Lukes Medical Hospital sent it to immigration January 21,2016.
I didn't hear any news and email from them, so I decided to ffup in Immigration in Manila only last July because I'm worried sick of waiting since last January and they phoned my sister after a week (July) that my younger daughter needs to have another set of medical exam (x-Ray). Before that late last year she had primary complex and She just finished medical treatment from our family doctor/paediatrician last February with medical certificates issued that she'd done medication for 6 months.So, They went to the physician August 17 and submitted medical certificates, got x-Ray done and waited again for the result. Then yesterday August 24, I received an email from the Regional office in Manila that my daughter needs to have sputum smears and TB cultures test. And they said we have to comply within 60 days (August 25-October 24) to complete their assessment.Is that email from the ROM means that we're already under Prcedural Fairness Case ( but I didn't received any email about that since last January up to now) only letter stating that she need to have sputum smears and TB culture)? She's schedule to have it done this August30-September1.
If the result is negative On both sputum smears and culture test? What's next? Request of passport?
But if positive? ( hope not!) What will gonna happen next? Another medication? Until when?
What our application chances are? Are we still gonna received visa? Or refused?
Kindly advice please and thank you
God bless our application
Hi denise,
If both sputum smear and sputum culture have negative results and you're daughter has previous xray (I think at least 3months old xray) and no significant changes from current and previous xray then its ok. No more repeat xray and you'll wait for your passport request. Dont forget the vaccination after the medical below 40yrs old
If sputum smear came out to be positive result same thing with sputum culture then she must undergo medical treatment for 6months..
They wil not refuse your application.

DeniseShandy

Aug 25, 2016
Thank you so much. I appreciate your response and makes me feel relief.
Thanks to this forum.
Now I won't worry and overthink too much..
She just had her X-ray done last August 17. But I don't know the result tho..
And hopefully this coming August 30-September1 for the sputum test results will turn out negative.
And regarding the vaccine? That's kinda weird because she got her shot last January21,2016 after the first medical test and x-Ray was done.
I will be 5yrs here in Canada next month and I'm looking forward to get my family over..
Hopes and prayers that we'll surpass all this process and that our visas will be granted soon.
Good luck also to all applicants here in this forum who has the same problems as ours..
God bless

prejay613

Apr 19, 2016
IMGNSPNP said:
Thank you LOrd.....

Its PPR...

Congrats to u :D Enjoy ur life at canada... wish u a very happy journey and stay healthy :)

skalair

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
AUH
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-AUGUST
skalair said:
thanks for your response and directing to a handout. its really use full. It states as;

"The public health authority will ask you for information on your “Medical Surveillance Undertaking” form (IMM 0535B). This form was given to you either by the Visa Officer with your other immigration papers, or by the Officer at the port of entry (airport)"

Means we will get the IMM 0535B at port of entry, if its not provided by visa office.
Hello Dears,
I, with my family did landing last week at Halifax International Airport Nova Scotia. CBSA officer at POE was not aware how to handle the medical surveillance [condition imposed on CoPR]. Even they have not the form IMM 0535B. visa also did not provided the same to us. CBSA officer filled only the specimen of form IMM 0535B and not date was fixed with public health office. In this scenario what should we do?

prejay613

Apr 19, 2016
Got my PPR and submitted my passport today :) thanks to all for guiding me and wish u all the best :)

I hope to get my visa stamped in 2 weeks atleast... any idea how much days does it take ?

kimmyCRN

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
anyone here who already landed in Canada and did the medical surveillance?

im in manitoba, called in he number for medical surveillance and they asked me my Health card number and some details.

she informed me that it will be mailed to my address and it includes the instructions on what to do.that was i think aug 15.
i tried to follow up but no one was there to answer the call.

is this normal?

engr_40905

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 July 2014
Doc's Request.
15 December 2015 (LOA)
AOR Received.
23 March 2016
Med's Request
19 April 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
19 July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
13 September 2016
kimmyCRN said:
anyone here who already landed in Canada and did the medical surveillance?

im in manitoba, called in he number for medical surveillance and they asked me my Health card number and some details.

she informed me that it will be mailed to my address and it includes the instructions on what to do.that was i think aug 15.
i tried to follow up but no one was there to answer the call.

is this normal?
Hi kimmy,
any update? i have also medical surveillance..my flight to manitoba will be on sept.13...
As far as I know, they will mail you the instructions..