+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
I performed my sputum test on May 18/19/20 got resukts ob 8th july, My clinic didn't informed me avout this and they submitted the results. Later on I called them to see the status but they told me it was negative. No additional request for Xray or anything. Since 8 July I'm waiting for ny nedicals to be passed. Dont know what is happening. Anyone knows how that works in Canada? I'm living here since 2012.

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
RockCan said:
I performed my sputum test on May 18/19/20 got resukts ob 8th july, My clinic didn't informed me avout this and they submitted the results. Later on I called them to see the status but they told me it was negative. No additional request for Xray or anything. Since 8 July I'm waiting for ny nedicals to be passed. Dont know what is happening. Anyone knows how that works in Canada? I'm living here since 2012.
You should make sure once again that your medical center actually sent your medicals to the embassy and nothing else was required. Once you've done that, you should make a case specific inquiry with CIC:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

All the instructions are there. Make sure you put in the applicants name, application number, DOB in there. Good luck!

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
faiyaz.ally said:
You should make sure once again that your medical center actually sent your medicals to the embassy and nothing else was required. Once you've done that, you should make a case specific inquiry with CIC:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

All the instructions are there. Make sure you put in the applicants name, application number, DOB in there. Good luck!
After posting here I called them and they replied me that my medicals results have been received by them but they are yet to be reviewed by the physician at CIC medical department and the processing time of medicals are 3 months. He confirmed that everything they requested I provided to them, and they never asked anything new for me. Thanks for your reply.

prejay613

Apr 19, 2016
IMGNSPNP said:
you medical status will be updated to "passed" within 7-10 days.

what is your AOR and are you PNP/CEC/FSW and if it is FSW are you inland or outland applicant?

Does it change from received to passed? because for other spouse PR applicants only received the status saying "medicals has been received".

Is this passed thing only for those who underwent extra medical tests? also, if they say get the status "medicals has been received" does it mean it passed ?

sorry for plenty of questions, just curious..

AOR : feb 11

what is PNP/CEC/FSW ? i belong to spouse PR category. What about u ?

Thanks

STAYDOGGED

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
got back from the Pulmo
Pulmo suggests sequelae from old infection.
A further investigation in four months time may be useful to view radiological and clinal stability.

NOTE The pulmo didnt check my previous Xrays atall....he asked me to do a new one and CT scan which he checked.

What do you guys think?

My Panel Physician told me not to worry as CIC will check the Xrays themselves for stability........

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
I am so sorry to have been away for soooo long.
I congratulate the progressions made so far.
Our landing was very smooth. We entered Canada through the Vancouver International Airport on the 4th of July and became Permanent Residents. (Myself and My Wife).
Our case was God's work in manifestation. God shamed all the demon-possessed staff of IOM. They were shocked to the marrow because they never thought we could pull through.
The trauma started on July 10 2015 when AVO requested for another test for my spouse. She did the sputum test and there was no TB. The Oncologist was a very wicked woman. She wrote a report to AVO that my wife should be investigated for Metastatic Lung Disease. She did not tell us the content of the letter because of the intended havoc. AVO Medical office asked us to carry out Pap Smear test, Breast procedure, abdominal procedures and they were puncturing my wife's body to bring out tissues at every procedure. Then we had spent over half a million! I had almost given up on the immigration stuff but was more concerned about my wife's health. we were referred by IOM to Lakeshore Cancer Center in Lagos for all those Cancer tests. We discovered no Cancer. The Professor of Oncology with the Rosewll Park New York did an open lung Procedure that cost us another 500k. I told them that my wife was not feeling any sickness or symptoms. What led to all these tests was the Accra Medical Request. They insisted on carrying out the test. The results came and there was no cancer. The Professor refused and said he was not satisfied. They had to take her tissue block for further investigation and 2nd opinion at the New York Rosewell Park Cancer Hospital and that took another long time. Results came...No Cancer. IOM had no choice but to send the result after 10 months!!!!!! AVO called me about a month to our medical expiry and enquired if we could land before 8th of July which was our medical expiry. The Visa Officer issued the visas Immediately. God showed Himself to those Medical Practitioners that He is God!. The trauma was so much because my wife started feeling weak because of the evil reports of the so-called doctors. it took a psychological toll on her and we started thinking that perhaps she had cancer. I read all the medical books on cancer that i almost became a Professor in Oncology. Please pray against every manipulation at the medical stage. Those evil nurses and doctors are everywhere. They don't see good things and they exploit you because of your determination. Bind them before every visit. For those who are yet to recieve MR it will come soon. Just do your personal complete test before it comes so that you can fix any error before AVO's MR. Its important!!! Otherwise you may be delayed and God forbid them wasting your time. God saw us through...Its Him alll the wayyyyyy. PH, My Snail (Technolee) and all my friends who have been constantly following me up inbox wise...I love you all...Chat soon!!!!!!!

STAYDOGGED

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
congratulations deebruv
I just got out of a situation where the pulmologist was very difficult, but with God I know I will scale through.......It is just sad some of your people from your country could be a stumbling block to achieving your dreams when they should be helpful at the slightest oppurtunity.
DeeBruv said:
I am so sorry to have been away for soooo long.
I congratulate the progressions made so far.
Our landing was very smooth. We entered Canada through the Vancouver International Airport on the 4th of July and became Permanent Residents. (Myself and My Wife).
Our case was God's work in manifestation. God shamed all the demon-possessed staff of IOM. They were shocked to the marrow because they never thought we could pull through.
The trauma started on July 10 2015 when AVO requested for another test for my spouse. She did the sputum test and there was no TB. The Oncologist was a very wicked woman. She wrote a report to AVO that my wife should be investigated for Metastatic Lung Disease. She did not tell us the content of the letter because of the intended havoc. AVO Medical office asked us to carry out Pap Smear test, Breast procedure, abdominal procedures and they were puncturing my wife's body to bring out tissues at every procedure. Then we had spent over half a million! I had almost given up on the immigration stuff but was more concerned about my wife's health. we were referred by IOM to Lakeshore Cancer Center in Lagos for all those Cancer tests. We discovered no Cancer. The Professor of Oncology with the Rosewll Park New York did an open lung Procedure that cost us another 500k. I told them that my wife was not feeling any sickness or symptoms. What led to all these tests was the Accra Medical Request. They insisted on carrying out the test. The results came and there was no cancer. The Professor refused and said he was not satisfied. They had to take her tissue block for further investigation and 2nd opinion at the New York Rosewell Park Cancer Hospital and that took another long time. Results came...No Cancer. IOM had no choice but to send the result after 10 months!!!!!! AVO called me about a month to our medical expiry and enquired if we could land before 8th of July which was our medical expiry. The Visa Officer issued the visas Immediately. God showed Himself to those Medical Practitioners that He is God!. The trauma was so much because my wife started feeling weak because of the evil reports of the so-called doctors. it took a psychological toll on her and we started thinking that perhaps she had cancer. I read all the medical books on cancer that i almost became a Professor in Oncology. Please pray against every manipulation at the medical stage. Those evil nurses and doctors are everywhere. They don't see good things and they exploit you because of your determination. Bind them before every visit. For those who are yet to recieve MR it will come soon. Just do your personal complete test before it comes so that you can fix any error before AVO's MR. Its important!!! Otherwise you may be delayed and God forbid them wasting your time. God saw us through...Its Him alll the wayyyyyy. PH, My Snail (Technolee) and all my friends who have been constantly following me up inbox wise...I love you all...Chat soon!!!!!!!

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
prejay613 said:
Does it change from received to passed? because for other spouse PR applicants only received the status saying "medicals has been received".

Is this passed thing only for those who underwent extra medical tests? also, if they say get the status "medicals has been received" does it mean it passed ?

sorry for plenty of questions, just curious..

AOR : feb 11

what is PNP/CEC/FSW ? i belong to spouse PR category. What about u ?

Thanks
Hi

May I know where ur checking application status? Is it in ECAS?

althea07

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
Nomination.....
April 2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
September 2016
Passport Req..
September 2016
LANDED..........
#Canada2017
IMGNSPNP said:
cannot say the outcome of the test result before 8 weeks and no one can predict it. Its quite common you wont be contacted during that 8 week periods . They will announce the result on the day of re-xray but some clinics are kind enough and update you the results over phone.

All the best
Thanks for the reply.
Called up the clinic and the culture is negative! Thank God.
Awaiting for the scheduled repeat x ray next month.
Waiting is agonizing *sigh*

prejay613

Apr 19, 2016
STAYDOGGED said:
My Medical has changed to PASSED.....YYYAAAYYY
Now awaiting passport request...
Congrats :)

Does it get changed as passed for spouse PR applicants as well ? and how many days does it take for your status to get changed from medicals received to passed ?

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
prejay613 said:
I believe it is ECAS. I am checking under "Check my application status" in cic website.

any inputs?

If it says "Medicals Received" in ECAS then your Medicals has been passed . Congratulations :). I was thinking you are express candidate until you told you are spouse visa applicant.

All the best with your rest of the processing :)

STAYDOGGED

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
I am for study permit and all I have bn seein until now is we need your medicals.

prejay613 said:
Congrats :)

Does it get changed as passed for spouse PR applicants as well ? and how many days does it take for your status to get changed from medicals received to passed ?

prejay613

Apr 19, 2016
IMGNSPNP said:
If it says "Medicals Received" in ECAS then your Medicals has been passed . Congratulations :). I was thinking you are express candidate until you told you are spouse visa applicant.

All the best with your rest of the processing :)
Thanks for ur kind reply :) waiting for PPR... no idea how many months its going to take!! my AOR is feb 11