+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
My sister recieved her Medical Request last January 13, 2016
They had their medical at IOM last January 25, 2016, but with my sister's chest x-ray they found pulmonary nodules which is suspected tb. She undergone sputum test Feb. 1,2,3, 2016. And advice to call IOM after 9weeks.But just the other day February 16 she recieved a txt from IOM for her to come on April 26 for re-xray..
Do you think its a positive thing or not??Thanks in advance sa mga magrereply..

engr_40905

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 July 2014
Doc's Request.
15 December 2015 (LOA)
AOR Received.
23 March 2016
Med's Request
19 April 2016
Med's Done....
27 April 2016 (underwent sputum test)
Passport Req..
19 July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
13 September 2016
Hi,
I have my previous xray result and certification from healthway clinic regarding my scar in the lungs.The result is "inactive" to TB. Is it advisable to present this to st.Lukes hospital?

Thanks,

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
engr_40905 said:
Hi,
I have my previous xray result and certification from healthway clinic regarding my scar in the lungs.The result is "inactive" to TB. Is it advisable to present this to st.Lukes hospital?

Thanks,
Sure, but I think they will still run their own tests if they see the scar.

engr_40905

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 July 2014
Doc's Request.
15 December 2015 (LOA)
AOR Received.
23 March 2016
Med's Request
19 April 2016
Med's Done....
27 April 2016 (underwent sputum test)
Passport Req..
19 July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
13 September 2016
bellaluna said:
Sure, but I think they will still run their own tests if they see the scar.
Thanks bellaluna..

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Can somebody from this forum had been on this stage and give us a feedback of what happened after having the re-xray after 3 months of medical? What will
Happen if your done with your 2nd xray and sputum test both has cleared results and negative from tb. What will be the next stage after.?? And how long it will be? Can somebody who had been on this stage reply. Pls do
so for peace of mind pls... Thank you

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
anirsomar said:
Can somebody from this forum had been on this stage and give us a feedback of what happened after having the re-xray after 3 months of medical? What will
Happen if your done with your 2nd xray and sputum test both has cleared results and negative from tb. What will be the next stage after.?? And how long it will be? Can somebody who had been on this stage reply. Pls do
What is the status of ECAS? Is there any line with "medical results received"?

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
htokyo said:
What is the status of ECAS? Is there any line with "medical results received"?

Thank you for the reply But theres No medical results recieved yet at ECAS, I just want to know whats next after the 2nd xray ..

gennybuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
dec.23 2016
rosan1021 said:
Thanks for your response deebruv may I ask if what's your application status now? Did your medical results turned out fine? Did your Ecas shows they have your result since you had it December?
I'm just thinking positive here but I know the spot they've seen on the xray of my dependant bothers me and I know my application will be delayed too. hoping and praying that everything's will be alright. Godbless guys
Hi rosan. same case here,im following your post, still confused though the xray test result is normal, my hubby was diagnosed active ptb last 2013 and it was treated for 6 months. The pulmonoogist supported it with medixal certificate. The case is my little boy was requested to have ppd test(skin test) since he s exposed to person with PTB. This is the request of the clinic that we need to comply so theedical report will be forwarded to cic... i'm bothered too. Hope the result is negative and hoping no more medical furtherance in that case. Hope all is well. Keep on4 praying.

gennybuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
dec.23 2016
anirsomar said:
Hello anirsomar. Was the 1st xray not clear? how may weeks of waiting after the 1st xray to have it and sputum test.Was the request lettter fromCIC or just the clinic conducted the medical exam.sorry i have many questions. Thanks

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
On the first x-ray they found a small pulmonary nodule on the lungs thats why they advice her to undergo for 3 days sputum test, then they send message for her to come on the 3rd month of first medical.She doesnt have any history of tb its just they saw a shadow on her x-ray but at the same spot right lungs she had a surgery 4 years ago with cist on her breast.. With her anual physical or xray they been seeing that shadow and accdg to them its the scar from her surgery.

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
CIC didnt advice to undergo 2 nd xray it was IOM txted her to come for the xray on the third month after the first medical.. But right after her sputum test she went to a different hospital
for another x-ray so she can compare it but shes negative from any lungs is cleared.

candytk

Jul 22, 2015
anirsomar said:
My sister recieved her Medical Request last January 13, 2016
They had their medical at IOM last January 25, 2016, but with my sister's chest x-ray they found pulmonary nodules which is suspected tb. She undergone sputum test Feb. 1,2,3, 2016. And advice to call IOM after 9weeks.But just the other day February 16 she recieved a txt from IOM for her to come on April 26 for re-xray..
Do you think its a positive thing or not??Thanks in advance sa mga magrereply..
Second Xray is usually performed 3 months after the first one. Since her first medical was on the 25th, the text is an invitation for second xray after 3 months....the Sputum test sgould be ready before then.. so sh should call as advised. I hope I was able to answer your question?

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
candytk said:
Second Xray is usually performed 3 months after the first one. Since her first medical was on the 25th, the text is an invitation for second xray after 3 months....the Sputum test sgould be ready before then.. so sh should call as advised. I hope I was able to answer your question?
Thanks for your reply..
My other question is if she will pass the 2nd x-ray and the sputum test found negative, what will be the next stage ? Is it possible for PPR? Coz were hoping and praying that they will be here in Winnipeg by June..
In God's will..

candytk

Jul 22, 2015
anirsomar said:
Thanks for your reply..
My other question is if she will pass the 2nd x-ray and the sputum test found negative, what will be the next stage ? Is it possible for PPR? Coz were hoping and praying that they will be here in Winnipeg by June..
In God's will..

From what I read on this trend, most people with similar issue and negative result for sputum and clear xray or similar xray content after comparing the 1st and 2nd xray results got their passport request exactly a month or 6 weeks after the uploading of second medical result. Another factor that may affect when she will get ppr provided the sputum test is negative and doctors confirm shes got no active nor inactive tb is the visa office. Some visa offices respond faster than others.

So..by my calculation and prediction, I hope she gets the passport request in May and other activities will follow suit.

anirsomar

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
candytk said:

From what I read on this trend, most people with similar issue and negative result for sputum and clear xray or similar xray content after comparing the 1st and 2nd xray results got their passport request exactly a month or 6 weeks after the uploading of second medical result. Another factor that may affect when she will get ppr provided the sputum test is negative and doctors confirm shes got no active nor inactive tb is the visa office. Some visa offices respond faster than others.

So..by my calculation and prediction, I hope she gets the passport request in May and other activities will follow suit.
Thanks a lot for your replies.. With your ideas and knowledge about it will give us a relieve from worries. But we all know that the only ways we can do to lessen the worries in waiting is to read and gain more infos from those pass experiences of our fellow forum mates here .. Thank you .i hope that everything will turn well for all of us here.