+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

rosan1021

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
January 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 20, 2015
Med's Request
December 23,2015
Med's Done....
January 6, 2016
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting
LANDED..........
In GODS time
Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination PLEASE PROVIDE A COMPLETED MEDICAL. This must be received at this office by: 2016/04/01

Jing. That's what it says on the email.

Deebruv--- thanks for your response. I have called st Luke's clinic and they just forwarded me the e-medical form for my dependant there were 2 test not completed yet. I am hoping the emedical form is enough proof for what they were asking.
Thanks

rosan1021

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
January 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 20, 2015
Med's Request
December 23,2015
Med's Done....
January 6, 2016
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting
LANDED..........
In GODS time
Thanks for your response deebruv may I ask if what's your application status now? Did your medical results turned out fine? Did your Ecas shows they have your result since you had it December?
I'm just thinking positive here but I know the spot they've seen on the xray of my dependant bothers me and I know my application will be delayed too. hoping and praying that everything's will be alright. Godbless guys

kimmyCRN

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
hi everyone. its been a while. well, i am under 6mos treatment. 3mos more for me to complete the treatment course.

as far as i know, st lukes will be the one to forward the result of "further medical info result", however, i just received an email saying..

"your medical result is still pending. Kindly provide us with : date of medical exam;, name of panel;, date when the medical result was sent to our office;, date of your next medical appointment, if you are required by the panel physician to undergo additional tests..
in this regard, we suggest you contact your panel physician and ensure that the results have been forwarded to our office. If there are any ongoing medial treatment, pls do let us know (provide dates of completion) WITHIN 15 days from the date of the letter"

heres my question (hoping you could enlighten me)

-do i have to respond by replying to the email? or should i send them via snail mail the proof that i am under further medical review?
-or i have nothing to do since i assume embassy is a bit delayed ?
-or i have nothing to do since st lukes is responsible for this?

my ecas says "IN PROCESS, however email mentioned that my medical status is pending (is this normal since i still have 3 more mos of treatment?)

i am worried since i have to advise within 15 days. im afraid that they might decline my application because of this conflict.

what should i do? help please :(

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
kimmyCRN said:
hi everyone. its been a while. well, i am under 6mos treatment. 3mos more for me to complete the treatment course.

as far as i know, st lukes will be the one to forward the result of "further medical info result", however, i just received an email saying..

"your medical result is still pending. Kindly provide us with : date of medical exam;, name of panel;, date when the medical result was sent to our office;, date of your next medical appointment, if you are required by the panel physician to undergo additional tests..
in this regard, we suggest you contact your panel physician and ensure that the results have been forwarded to our office. If there are any ongoing medial treatment, pls do let us know (provide dates of completion) WITHIN 15 days from the date of the letter"

-do i have to respond by replying to the email? or should i send them via snail mail the proof that i am under further medical review?

my ecas says "IN PROCESS, however email mentioned that my medical status is pending (is this normal since i still have 3 more mos of treatment?)

i am worried since i have to advise within 15 days. im afraid that they might decline my application because of this conflict.

Respond to the email with all the details they were asking. St. Luke's will only send the results to CEM once completed, so you have to inform CEM that you are undergoing additional tests/medication.

In my relative's case when he had to do the testing, the Canadian Embassy in Manila called him, and then he told them the date of the next test. (He didn't have to undergo the medication though.)

I hope it'll inspire you to know he just got PPR yesterday. :)

kimmyCRN

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
bellaluna said:
Respond to the email with all the details they were asking. St. Luke's will only send the results to CEM once completed, so you have to inform CEM that you are undergoing additional tests/medication.

In my relative's case when he had to do the testing, the Canadian Embassy in Manila called him, and then he told them the date of the next test. (He didn't have to undergo the medication though.)

I hope it'll inspire you to know he just got PPR yesterday. :)
Hi bella, thank you for your help. Yes i have already responded to the email with St luke's help. They guided me on how/what to reply. Then they also informed me that the next endorsement will be forwarded to CEM within this week.

April 2016 will be my last month of treatment. After that, i hope and pray that everything will be ok now.

thank you

AdrianoPaul

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013 (MPNP); 12-11-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
25-10-2015; LOA 04-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2016
Hey everyone,

I did not receive a medical request yet (I received my AOR yesterday) but I'm preparing my next steps.

My wife had TB, received treatment and was diagnosed as cured 15 years ago (I've informed to CIC about this issue in our application of course), so my question is what will happen in medical exams?

Thanks

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
rosan1021 said:
Thanks for your response deebruv may I ask if what's your application status now? Did your medical results turned out fine? Did your Ecas shows they have your result since you had it December?
I'm just thinking positive here but I know the spot they've seen on the xray of my dependant bothers me and I know my application will be delayed too. hoping and praying that everything's will be alright. Godbless guys

We still have more tests Youll be fine. lets be positive

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
kimmyCRN said:

Reply the e-mail urgently and tell them that your medicals is still on. attach the receipts of the tests

mj0714

Feb 15, 2016
Hi guys, i'm new here.

I would like to ask some help.

Here's my case. The date for my medical exam for Canada working application is within this month and my LMIA will expire on April 26, 2016. Last week, I have may chest x.ray done before my scheduled med exam to make sure that everything is normal and found out that I have a minimal Ptb and ppd test positive. I went to my pulmonologist and he said that i should start taking tb medications for 6 months and I will no longer be contagious after 2 weeks.

If ever i start the treatment and i will go on the medical exam, is there any chance that the panel physicians will consider my health history and let me pass?

Serc

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec. 2014
Doc's Request.
19 May 2015
Nomination.....
PER: 17 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26 Aug.2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wth application
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016, medical furtherance done: 07-05-2016
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
Hi! Does anyone know if ECAS will be updated to medicals have been received if one of my dependents still have to go medical furtherance due to abnormalities in the lungs during the medical? Thanks

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
mj0714 said:
Hi guys, i'm new here.

I would like to ask some help.

Here's my case. The date for my medical exam for Canada working application is within this month and my LMIA will expire on April 26, 2016. Last week, I have may chest x.ray done before my scheduled med exam to make sure that everything is normal and found out that I have a minimal Ptb and ppd test positive. I went to my pulmonologist and he said that i should start taking tb medications for 6 months and I will no longer be contagious after 2 weeks.

If ever i start the treatment and i will go on the medical exam, is there any chance that the panel physicians will consider my health history and let me pass?
Panel physician will not make any decision out of your test reports & x-Ray, infact he can only send report of outcome of your med tests. It is CHC discretion to accept your current health or refer you to further tests.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
To, successfully passed med's & med's in process applicants

The current status in CIC for my med test is showing up as "Review in progress", I would like to know how long it may take from here to make a decision on my med reports?

Thanks in adance.

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
Serc said:
Hi! Does anyone know if ECAS will be updated to medicals have been received if one of my dependents still have to go medical furtherance due to abnormalities in the lungs during the medical? Thanks
ECAS will be updated with "Medical results have been received" post the medicals are cleared for everyone in the application.

Cheers,
LazyBoy

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Hi Lazyboy

today i received an email asking to attend further medical tests as I am having history of PTB ten years ago and due to existing scar in my chest x-ray.

I knew that it would take 2 months to get results of sputum tests, meanwhile while we wait for the test result what could be status of our back ground checks? do they conduct background check parallel while they wait for medical test reports or do they conduct it after they receive medical test reports?

Thanks in advance.