+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafa28 said:
Aug 5 po Last xray ko nung nagpamedical lng po kmi at ala na po akong sinubmit na ibang xray ko po..baLe once lng po ako nagxray..and then sabi po sa txt ng iom na nov.10 po schedule ko 4 the releasing of my sputum test po..
It's possible that they will ask you to have your xray repeated on the 10th..it's 3 months after your last xray... but if they don't require, good for you..They will forward the results directly to your Visa office...Good luck!!

rafa28

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
27-07-2014
Med's Request
27-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
Feb.5 , 2016
Passport Req..
March 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH.. APRIL 7, 2016
chie15 said:
It's possible that they will ask you to have your xray repeated on the 10th..it's 3 months after your last xray... but if they don't require, good for you..They will forward the results directly to your Visa office...Good luck!!

[/quote

Tnx po..sana ok naman na po.

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Is there anyone amongst you who have encountered or received a request for "additional medical furtherance" to complede the medical results from CIC?

I hope this serves an advantage move for them to further check my husband's Xray.

:)

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pat1181 said:
Guys,

Is there anyone amongst you who have encountered or received a request for "additional medical furtherance" to complede the medical results from CIC?

I hope this serves an advantage move for them to further check my husband's Xray.

:)
I did have medical furtherance before....Did your husband underwent sputum process?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Friends there is one new issue in my case
after clearing all the tests (xray, sputum etc.) we got visa and reached here safetly.
but now we get letter from helth department here that we need to do all the test again here to satisfy their requirement !!!!!
later I found that they have marked medical survailance required in my spouse's copr

so though we are sure no issue with our case but need to do all testing again alongwith skin test!!!!

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chie15 said:
I did have medical furtherance before....Did your husband underwent sputum process?
Yes he did, negative smear and culture and repeat X-ray on the 3rd month shows no significant change from previous study but was still asked to do medications by the pulmo who assessed the results. N after 2 mos we have received the request for further medical information.

What happened with ur medical furtherance and what will be the usual tests that they will require?

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pat1181 said:
Yes he did, negative smear and culture and repeat X-ray on the 3rd month shows no significant change from previous study but was still asked to do medications by the pulmo who assessed the results. N after 2 mos we have received the request for further medical information.

What happened with ur medical furtherance and what will be the usual tests that they will require?
My furtherance only asked for the sputum process which I already did prior to the issuance of the furtherance...after I was cleared with the sputum and my x-ray repeated, no other tests was required of me. I wasn't asked to undergo medications

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband followed up with the clinic and asked what would be the additional request that the CIC have requested. He was just told to go and do a follow up X-ray.

I don't know what it means and I just hope that they can reassess and make their final decision

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
pat1181 said:
My husband followed up with the clinic and asked what would be the additional request that the CIC have requested. He was just told to go and do a follow up X-ray.

I don't know what it means and I just hope that they can reassess and make their final decision
if it is just a repeat X-ray then let him go to IOM. I hope they would be able to come up with the right result.

ivan28

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Good day... I am an FSW2014 applicant... I received my medical notice this Month...I had an xray also done this month because we had an annual xray done in my work... They have found healed granulomas in my right upper lobe... but i didnt feel any symptoms at all... I am a Nurse and i handle PTB patients... I am thinking that maybe I am an inactive PTB case.. Hopefully I wont take any medications... I am planning to have my medical done in Baguio Nationwide... Is it true that if i am positive in Sputum Culture, I am obliged to go to St. Lukes every morning just to take the medications? I am so stressed because i feel that I will be delayed so much...

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivan28 said:
Good day... I am an FSW2014 applicant... I received my medical notice this Month...I had an xray also done this month because we had an annual xray done in my work... They have found healed granulomas in my right upper lobe... but i didnt feel any symptoms at all... I am a Nurse and i handle PTB patients... I am thinking that maybe I am an inactive PTB case.. Hopefully I wont take any medications... I am planning to have my medical done in Baguio Nationwide... Is it true that if i am positive in Sputum Culture, I am obliged to go to St. Lukes every morning just to take the medications? I am so stressed because i feel that I will be delayed so much...
My husband was given medication but he doesn't need to show up everymorning. He was given for 6 mos but was provided only meds for 2 mos first then re-assessment but prior to the re-assessment, we had received the medical furtherance from CIC so I really hope it will change everything :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vats said:
after clearing all the tests (xray, sputum etc.) we got visa and reached here safetly.
but now we get letter from helth department here that we need to do all the test again here to satisfy their requirement !!!!!
later I found that they have marked medical survailance required in my spouse's copr

so though we are sure no issue with our case but need to do all testing again alongwith skin test!!!!
Did you receive this as part of your COPR package?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob340-tbh-handout-e.pdf

.../atb

ivan28

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Has anyone here had their medical evaluation done at Nationwide Health Systems Baguio? Will you kindly share the experience? Cause I'm quite nervous... I'll be having my medical next week... Thank you! :)

ivan28

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Good day! I would like to ask, is St. Lukes the only hospital where you can have your sputum test? or is there other clinic/hospital accredited by Canada... Ty for the reply :) ;) ;) ;)

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vats said:

I guess I'll have the same case with you.. We just got our passports back and husband said there is an enclosed letter about my medical..I underwent sputum process and had my x-ray repeated here, was cleared and was not asked to undergo medication...Can you give me an update on your case? We plan to land by early January...thanks so much...