+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulled”cancelled paper work & reapplied

KTluv

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Hello,

Has anyone pulled out paperwork for their spouse and reapplied?

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello,

Hi...may we get more details as to why you are doing this? Was there an error made, missing documents, etc? Please provide more information so that we the public, can help you in anyway.

Quecan

Apr 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
May 24th 2018
Doc's Request.
July 3rd 2018
AOR Received.
June 27th 2018
File Transfer...
August 22nd 2018
Interview........
April 30th 2019
Hello,

Hello,
I did withdraw my inland spousal sponsorship last April, and reapplied Outland because my husband was a failed refugee claimant and was removed so we had no choice. We are now waiting for the Outland to be processed

Reactions: BABESANDI

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello,
I did withdraw my inland spousal sponsorship last April, and reapplied Outland because my husband was a failed refugee claimant and was removed so we had no choice. We are now waiting for the Outland to be processed
When you say your husband was removed from Canada, was this an exclusion order? If so, don't you have to wait a year before applying for outland as the the order is still valid in which no application can be proceed until the 1 year has lapse? If I am wrong, hopefully the veterans of this group will chime in.

Are you looking to see if others in the same boat had the same experience and got approval? As long as you can prove your marriage is genuine, anything is possible.

Quecan

Apr 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
May 24th 2018
Doc's Request.
July 3rd 2018
AOR Received.
June 27th 2018
File Transfer...
August 22nd 2018
Interview........
April 30th 2019
When you say your husband was removed from Canada, was this an exclusion order? If so, don't you have to wait a year before applying for outland as the the order is still valid in which no application can be proceed until the 1 year has lapse? If I am wrong, hopefully the veterans of this group will chime in.

Are you looking to see if others in the same boat had the same experience and got approval? As long as you can prove your marriage is genuine, anything is possible.

Quecan

Apr 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
May 24th 2018
Doc's Request.
July 3rd 2018
AOR Received.
June 27th 2018
File Transfer...
August 22nd 2018
Interview........
April 30th 2019
I was just answering the op’s question as to whether anybody had pulled their application and re-applied and I was simply saying that indeed we had done just that . No my husband did not have a one year exclusion order, so we were able to submit our Outland application right away.

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
I have an exclusion order. And my file for sponsorship is inland. I am so confuse what to do now,? I got an open work permit and then few days later i got one year exclusion order. Please help what should i do now as i am out of country now

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I have an exclusion order. And my file for sponsorship is inland. I am so confuse what to do now,? I got an open work permit and then few days later i got one year exclusion order. Please help what should i do now as i am out of country now
If you are out of Canada with an exclusion order in place then you MUST wait until the expiry has lapse before you apply outland. I hear there is an option to apply for ARC but what I have been reading in the forums, the success of getting it during your order is nearly impossible and it is better to wait the one year.