+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PTE VISA REFUSAL

Dec 28, 2022
Hi, I have done PTE with overall 78 and not less than 72.
Lodged my file with 1 Crore C.A Report, 8-9 Lakhs annual Family ITR, 15 lakh in Bank, 12 Lakh balance certificate, 82% in 12th Medical, One year tuition fee paid, applied for 1 year program in saskatchewan. Still got refusal. I did not verify my PTE scores to IRCC last time. But I re-lodged this time with Verification to IRCC.
What are the chances of Visa this time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I have done PTE with overall 78 and not less than 72.
Lodged my file with 1 Crore C.A Report, 8-9 Lakhs annual Family ITR, 15 lakh in Bank, 12 Lakh balance certificate, 82% in 12th Medical, One year tuition fee paid, applied for 1 year program in saskatchewan. Still got refusal. I did not verify my PTE scores to IRCC last time. But I re-lodged this time with Verification to IRCC.
What are the chances of Visa this time?
Is this for a study permit. PTE scores are not considered from IRCC. IRCC only considers IELTS. What were reasons for refusal?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you just stop giving wrong information? I have tons of friends who got their visa approved with PTE only
But was language the reason for refusal. IRCC doesn’t accept PTE and for non SDS language results are not even required to apply for a study permit. So your friends were approved because of their profile without needing the PTE/language results.