+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PTE for Canada

Dec 28, 2022
Hi, I have done PTE with overall 78 and not less than 72. applied for study visa
Lodged my file with 1 Crore C.A Report, 8-9 Lakhs annual Family ITR, 15 lakh in Bank, 12 Lakh balance certificate, 82% in 12th Medical, One year tuition fee paid, applied for 1 year program in saskatchewan. Still got refusal. I did not verify my PTE scores to IRCC last time. But I re-lodged this time with Verification to IRCC.
What are the chances of Visa this time?

Kiaralopeza

Mar 1, 2023
Hi, I have done PTE with overall 78 and not less than 72. applied for study visa
Lodged my file with 1 Crore C.A Report, 8-9 Lakhs annual Family ITR, 15 lakh in Bank, 12 Lakh balance certificate, 82% in 12th Medical, One year tuition fee paid, applied for 1 year program in saskatchewan. Still got refusal. I did not verify my PTE scores to IRCC last time. But I re-lodged this time with Verification to IRCC.
What are the chances of Visa this time?
I am not an expert and I am very late to reply here but I just want to tell you that I do not have access to the specific details of your visa application or the authority to predict the outcome of your application. However, verifying your PTE scores with IRCC shows your commitment to providing accurate and reliable information, which may positively impact your application.

It's important to carefully review the reasons for the previous visa refusal and address any issues in your current application. You may also want to consider consulting with an immigration lawyer or consultant to help you strengthen your application and increase your chances of success.

Ultimately, the decision of whether to approve your visa application rests with the immigration authorities, and there is no guarantee of approval. I wish you the best of luck with your visa application.