+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

psychology->HR/MBA

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
Hello,
Would a MBA program (specialized in HR) after bachelors in psychology cause a problem during the student visa application process? I know many HR workers with psychology background but I do not know whether the visa officer is aware of that.
Thank you

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello,
Would a MBA program (specialized in HR) after bachelors in psychology cause a problem during the student visa application process? I know many HR workers with psychology background but I do not know whether the visa officer is aware of that.
Thank you
That is only one concern amongst others....

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Have you worked in business or HR after your bachelor's? If yes you can show progression, that you want to supplement your experience with a formal degree to boost your career prospects.
It's not that you cannot opt for this route without experience, it's just that you will have ro come up with a good study plan to justify your choice

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
Have you worked in business or HR after your bachelor's? If yes you can show progression, that you want to supplement your experience with a formal degree to boost your career prospects.
It's not that you cannot opt for this route without experience, it's just that you will have ro come up with a good study plan to justify your choice
Im still on my first year of license, after graduation I can gain some work experience in HR

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
but would it be risky to go from psychology to HR? if so maybe I can change my major to business now, since master programs for psychology majors seem to be very limited

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
do you think the same would apply for masters in marketing??

Navpreet33

Jul 12, 2017
hey guys, I am in big trouble, I will appreciate if anyone can be of help. I applied for Jan intake, submitted my file on Nov 22nd, But I didnt get date for biometrics so I applied without it. The earliest date I'm getting is for December 20, and Canada is going on winter break on 23rd Dec, If anyone who is going for May Intake or Jan intake has booked biometrics appointment before Dec 20, please help me, there are some people who are making business out of biometric appointment by pre booking appointments from multiple accounts and then sell it for 25,000 or so on. Please if someone have extra appointments booked, help. I will appreciate it guys.