+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PSWP work experience

jashan98

Nov 7, 2019
GRADUATED = 2 SEPT,2018.-
Applied for PGWP = 6 SEPT ,2018-

Started FULL TIME JOB AS SECURITY GUARD.- (THIS JOB WAS FOR LIVING ,NO PURPOSE IN IMMIGRATION )
LEFT SECURITY JOB ON OCT 31,2018 MOVED TO PEI
-
WORK PERMIT refused on NOV 9 ,2018 FOR MISSING DOCUMENTS.(FORGET TO UPLOAD COMPLETION LETTER)
-
REAPPLIED FOR WORK PERMIT ON NOV 11,2018(still had study permit )-

STARTED WORKING FULL TIME IN NOC B ON NOV 23,2018-
GOT WORK PERMIT ON JAN 28,2019-
-
MY 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IS GOING TO COMPLETE ON NOV 23 ,2019.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM COUNTING MY JOB EXPERIENCE AFTER I APPLIED 2ND TIME

MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I FILL MY WORK HISTORY IN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE?

AS I HAVE TO LIST ALL JOBS I DID FROM STUDY PERMIT TILL NOW

I HAVE SAMPLE -CAN ANY ONE CORRECT ME IF WRONG.THANKS IN ADVANCE

APRIL 2018 --AUG 2018 (PART-TIME SECURITY GUARD WHILE STUDENT )

SEPT 2018 - OCT 2018 (FULL TIME SECURITY GAURD)

NOV 2018- CURRENTLY (FULL TIME JOB IN NOC B ))

Last edited:

CadJohn

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hello, weird to see text in all capital letters. Are you sure you mean PSWP? or PGWP?

What is PSWP? Information protected by the privilege and confidentiality protections of the Patient Safety Act and Patient Safety Rule. PSWP may identify the providers involved in a patient safety event and/or a provider employee that reported the information about the patient safety event.

What is PGWP? Post graduate work permit is a great program for those International students who would like to acquire valuable Canadian work experience after graduation. Also, this program is one of the bridging mechanisms for foreign students to transition from temporary resident status to permanent residency.

More information and news about PGWP here:
https://www.igorbnews.com/2019/11/canada-and-pgwp-post-graduate-work.html

jashan98

Nov 7, 2019
Hello, weird to see text in all capital letters. Are you sure you mean PSWP? or PGWP?

What is PSWP? Information protected by the privilege and confidentiality protections of the Patient Safety Act and Patient Safety Rule. PSWP may identify the providers involved in a patient safety event and/or a provider employee that reported the information about the patient safety event.

What is PGWP? Post graduate work permit is a great program for those International students who would like to acquire valuable Canadian work experience after graduation. Also, this program is one of the bridging mechanisms for foreign students to transition from temporary resident status to permanent residency.

More information and news about PGWP here:
https://www.igorbnews.com/2019/11/canada-and-pgwp-post-graduate-work.html
I am talking about PGWP