+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

#Prtd

MWH

May 12, 2018
According to IRCC they cannot guarantee urgent processing. But hopefully you will receive passport request within 2 to 3 weeks. If you don't you can follow up by raising a webform and let them know your situation.
Thanks for replying. I have raised multiple web forms.just got a reply that file is at a visa office. I also contacted Islamabad visa office and Abu Dhabi visa office web form but no response.

MWH

May 12, 2018
Thanks for replying. I have raised multiple web forms.just got a reply that file is at a visa office. I also contacted Islamabad visa office and Abu Dhabi visa office web form but no response.
Do you know at which office application is processed for Pakistan?
And how long it takes to change status from "Submitted" on the portal?

Ahmedshahzeb1

Jun 13, 2021
My pleasure. You are welcome. On my PRTD visa stamp it was written that processing was done in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. For the change in status on PR portal my status still says "submitted" even though the application has been approved. Hopefully you will receive an answer soon from IRCC.

MWH

May 12, 2018
My pleasure. You are welcome. On my PRTD visa stamp it was written that processing was done in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. For the change in status on PR portal my status still says "submitted" even though the application has been approved. Hopefully you will receive an answer soon from IRCC.
I have heard that PRTD is processed by a visa office. In this case that would be Abu Dhabi visa office. I am not sure where do I follow up

vikash_vimal

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Hi, I have to apply for PRTD on H & C ground from India as I could not go to Canada for last 10 years due to personal issues. In online PRTD form (imm5444e) question no 4.1 ask for address history of last five years inside & outside Canada. I last 5 years I visited hong kong for five days as a tourist. Do I need to write address for Hong Kong visit? Pls guide....

only option for me is via portal as VAC is not accepting application for PRTD

Ahmedshahzeb1

Jun 13, 2021
Hi, I have to apply for PRTD on H & C ground from India as I could not go to Canada for last 10 years due to personal issues. In online PRTD form (imm5444e) question no 4.1 ask for address history of last five years inside & outside Canada. I last 5 years I visited hong kong for five days as a tourist. Do I need to write address for Hong Kong visit? Pls guide....

only option for me is via portal as VAC is not accepting application for PRTD
You can mention that detail if you want.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
As to the question about problems with the online portal, I'll let others address that (if they can and will).

Otherwise, this query, posted in multiple topics, is largely identical to another . . . and is otherwise totally inconsistent with the source's previous posts (especially 2020 posts regarding PPR and such). So . . . ? ? ? ? ?

You can let them know in adress history. There is no separate page to mention travel history in PRTD.
The application for a PR TD (IMM 5444) does ask for travel history. Section 5.5 in particular requires the PR to disclose all trips outside Canada. And the table has a column for reporting location by city and country.

As to referencing a brief trip to another country (here purportedly a visit to Hong Kong for five days, with emphasis on "purportedly") during a lengthy absence from Canada, remember the address history is for listing the PR's address, the place where the PR lives. It is NOT for reporting temporary locations during trips away from one's home.

But again, Section 5.5 in the PR TD application does provide space to list the city and country in the table for reporting Travel History details, in the column for disclosing "location(s) during" the absence. If the list of other countries visited during a particular absence is too lengthy to detail all the cities and countries in the box, in the travel history table, the PR can try listing just the city and country of their primary location while outside Canada during that trip, and list the other locations just naming the country. If that is still too lengthy to fit into the box, PR might choose to put something like "and other countries in [name of continent maybe]" or however they best figure out to provide the information requested as accurately and completely as practical.

manpreet4875

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
According to IRCC they cannot guarantee urgent processing. But hopefully you will receive passport request within 2 to 3 weeks. If you don't you can follow up by raising a webform and let them know your situation.
Pls let me know about digital signature online? Do we need to do any physical signature there.. Also how to pay fees online

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
I would suggest to raise webform. Not sure if it is Abu Dhabi or Sydney Nova Scotia.
1. How to raise a webform as PRTD does not have application number.
Please can you walk me through. It's been a week I lost and filed prtd but still not sure of how to report pr card missing or lost.
2. I also did not file a police report as it was lost not stolen, would it be a problem or i shall file lost pr cardreport.
Please your input is very much appreciated as I am very stressed.