+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD

rajesh399

Sep 25, 2020
My PRTD has been refused due to non compliance of obligation of 730 days. Now can I enter canada from land route with in 60 days of refusal of PRTD. can the border security refuse me to enter canada on expired PR card

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They cannot refuse you to enter Canada, but they can report for non compliance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My PRTD has been refused due to non compliance of obligation of 730 days. Now can I enter canada from land route with in 60 days of refusal of PRTD. can the border security refuse me to enter canada on expired PR card
You can enter but the pocess to lose your PR status has started so you must appeal and there is no guarantee that you will be able to remain in Canada.

Reactions: mashulia_26

damned_pr

Jan 12, 2021
When did you became Permanent Resident?

elle_123

Jan 26, 2021
You can enter but the pocess to lose your PR status has started so you must appeal and there is no guarantee that you will be able to remain in Canada.
Hi, I am still waiting on my initial PR Card. I am thinking of going through US via private vehicle with my ECOPR will that be allowed?

Cachie.fm

Mar 22, 2022
Hello, please does anyone have the email address to send the PRTD application to VAC Ghana office in Accra or how do I get my application across to Accra from Lagos

Mary2022No17

Nov 17, 2022
What did you do on your PRTD application? If you did not meet 730 days, what other facts that you presented on your application to support your reasoning of retaining your PR status?