+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD

NEHA_86

Mar 27, 2017
Hi all, was reading on PRTD by email procedure. Did anyone get a response yet?
Yes today only applied on 7th september via email. File approved waiting for vfs to open for passport submission for stamping. They will call us when vfs open in india.

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Yes today only applied on 7th september via email. File approved waiting for vfs to open for passport submission for stamping. They will call us when vfs open in india.
Hi. did you applied via email and what documents you attached
Is there any limit to travel within 30 days OR you can wait to open VAC office for passport stamping.
Thanks

Oct 9, 2019
Hi Applied for PRTD via email on 7th sep 2020. still awaiting for revert over email from them. any idea how much time they will take?
i also applied for PRTD on 5th Oct with a return ticket, got a mail from them asking for complete itenary and details of any layover within ticket, any idea ppl by when i can get the LOA

PoonamMane

Dec 13, 2020
yes, I got my PRTD in october and came to Toronto
Hi, How long it takes after you submit application on email ? also do you need to send passport for stamping ? I heard they give flight specific special visa that you can print and use while boarding no passport sending required. Is this same or anything changed ?

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi, How long it takes after you submit application on email ? also do you need to send passport for stamping ? I heard they give flight specific special visa that you can print and use while boarding no passport sending required. Is this same or anything changed ?
Hey did you got the PRTD and how long does it takes

PoonamMane

Dec 13, 2020
Hey did you got the PRTD and how long does it takes
hi , yes I applied for PRTD on email and I received passport submission request after 6 days ( including weekend) . However I am facing issues with passport submission. As per VFS, my area Blue dart doesn't have two way authority for passport submission . Hence VFS has given me alternate options to drop passport package which are too far from my home . So I need to arrange drop and pick up at that authorized blue dart location :( . Let's see how it goes

PoonamMane

Dec 13, 2020
When you applied and did you get it yet?
Application by Email: January 22, 2021
Acknowledgment of Receipt: January 22, 2021
Passport Request email from VFS: January 29, 2021

I am facing issues with next steps as passport drop at courier service has some issues. Checking with vfs over emails

Mta0014

Oct 2, 2020
Application by Email: January 22, 2021
Acknowledgment of Receipt: January 22, 2021
Passport Request email from VFS: January 29, 2021

I am facing issues with next steps as passport drop at courier service has some issues. Checking with vfs over emails
Hi
I hope you can help me with a couple of questions.
Did you submit your copr with the application?
And did you just scan the passport and send it?
Also, what documents did you provide for the residency obligation?

Thanks so much. I hope Im not asking too much. Appreciate your help.