+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD

battaa

Mar 11, 2015
my parents became PR on 21st sept in canada itself and 3rd october they had to leave to India for emergency purpose. so they dont have PR card (They have COPR)to return back to canada but their Multiple entry is still valid untill march....can they still travel back on that visa

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

my parents became PR on 21st sept in canada itself and 3rd october they had to leave to India for emergency purpose. so they dont have PR card (They have COPR)to return back to canada but their Multiple entry is still valid untill march....can they still travel back on that visa
1, Once an Immigrant "lands" their TRV are cancelled. They need a PRTD to return.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do we need to give tentative travel plan while applying by email? i want to be flexible about it considering current situation

Reactions: NEHA_86

NEHA_86

Mar 27, 2017
do we need to give tentative travel plan while applying by email? i want to be flexible about it considering current situation
Not necessary seeing current scenerio you nevee know when they will approve the file. As they also mentioned if flight details available u can provide.

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Can anyone who have applied for PRTD From India confirm if they paid the fee using their Canadian Bank account / Credit Card or you still have to pay in Indian rupees.

I want to confirm this as right now the VFS offices are closed so not sure if the email application is being assessed in India or not. The related document checklist says this :

Fee payment in an acceptable format. Verify acceptable methods of payment with the Visa office that serves your area.
Note : Visa offices cannot accept fee payments from banks in Canada.

NEHA_86

Mar 27, 2017
Can anyone who have applied for PRTD From India confirm if they paid the fee using their Canadian Bank account / Credit Card or you still have to pay in Indian rupees.

I want to confirm this as right now the VFS offices are closed so not sure if the email application is being assessed in India or not. The related document checklist says this :

Fee payment in an acceptable format. Verify acceptable methods of payment with the Visa office that serves your area.
Note : Visa offices cannot accept fee payments from banks in Canada.
Pay via credit card.print the receipt and scan with your docuements.