+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD

Kkd

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Kkd, Friday at 9:40 AMNEW
Renewal of my PR card has been approved and sent to case processing centre for issue of new PR card.
I am presently outside Canada and want to enter Canada.

SIENCE MY PR RENEWAL HAS BEEN APPROVED DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR PRTD FOR ENTERING CANADA ?

IF SO DO I HAVE TO ALPPY IN FORM IMM 5524, giving all the details again which I gave during renewal application OR ONLY AN APPLICATION, stating that my PR CARD IS APPROVED AND AWAITING TO BE COLLECTED SO I MAY BE ALLOEWD REENTRY, will do ?

If I have to give details of preceding 5 Years what will be the cut off date, TO DAY OR THE DAY I APPLIESD FOR RENEWAL .?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You would need to provide all the required information. You would need to include the details of travel up to the date of application for the PRTD.
If it’s been sent, can you get someone to send the card to you? Lots less hassle.

Kkd

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
I have received an email that my file has been sent to case processing centre, Sydney for issuance of new PR card and I may be required to pick up the card for which they will intimate me. ( My case was approved after secondary evaluation )

I had applied on 19 Sept 16 and left Canada in Nov 16 till now.
If I calculate backwards from Now I may not fulfill the R O !

So how do I go about for PRTD?