+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD - Submit Additional Documents

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
I applied PRTD online and got email to submit additional document. The email did not mention where and how to submit the document. The webform and contact us does not have an option to submit document for PRTD. I replied to the email with my question and also attached the document. However, I have not received a response yet.
Since it was an online application, I am not aware of office processing it. I also checked that Sydney, NS processes the PR applications. However, they do not an email ID listed for contacting. I checked with local VFS and they told to submit online but did not clarify which office and where online.

Has any one gone through this situation (especially after IRCC moved PRTD applications online)?

TIA

SNSCanada

May 18, 2023
I applied PRTD online and got email to submit additional document. The email did not mention where and how to submit the document. The webform and contact us does not have an option to submit document for PRTD. I replied to the email with my question and also attached the document. However, I have not received a response yet.
Since it was an online application, I am not aware of office processing it. I also checked that Sydney, NS processes the PR applications. However, they do not an email ID listed for contacting. I checked with local VFS and they told to submit online but did not clarify which office and where online.

Has any one gone through this situation (especially after IRCC moved PRTD applications online)?

TIA
3 Attachment are possible with total size limit to attach with Webform on last page, please see form carefully, it asks do you want to attach documents?