PRTD- Riyadh

Mohdali911

Oct 26, 2021
how did you apply
did you apply again
which method did you use
I applied through VFS office that is the only method of applying

All information is available on cic website

Be prepared for delays. As if today i didn't get the td after 7 months from the date of application

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
I applied through VFS office that is the only method of applying

All information is available on cic website

Be prepared for delays. As if today i didn't get the td after 7 months from the date of application
i read somewhere from april 2022 VFS are not taking any more PRTD applications. i will visit them in a day or two to confirm this

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i read somewhere from april 2022 VFS are not taking any more PRTD applications. i will visit them in a day or two to confirm this
You can always apply for PRTDs. Whether locations are prioritizing processing is a different issue especially in the case of PRTD based on H&C. Even normal PRTDs are taking longer to process in many locations. When it comes to PRTDs based on H&Cs would plan on 6+ months processing. F you get lucky and you are processed faster that is great but in some locations it will take a long time.

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
I wish you luck when, have you tried speaking to the consulate in Jeddah? I just know when I was working on my wife's papers no one was able to help besides telling me to wait. You can try reaching out to your local MP back in Canada.