+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD required for U.S. citizen?

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by canuckinla, Nov 6, 2019.

  1. Does a US citizen who's made a soft landing but not received their PR card yet need a PRTD to re-enter Canada by air or land from the US?
  2. No. For land, nobody needs a PRTD. For air, USC can simply show their passport.
    dpenabill likes this.
  3. You can travel on the strength of your US passport. Don't mention to the airline that you are a PR, as they could then require a PR card or PRTD.

Share This Page