+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Processing timeline (Philippines)

elle_123

Jan 26, 2021
Hi I am Planning to go Philippines and I don't have my initial PR Card yet. I intend to apply for PRTD right away during my arrival in Phillipines. I wonder if VFS Manila is open.

Skyemocca

Mar 26, 2022
Hi, you have to apply for PRTD via email to the Embassy of Canada in the Philippines, VFS will only facilitate passport collection once PRTD is approved.

Skyemocca

Mar 26, 2022
I have an application on going for PRTD which was submitted last February 26 and still waiting for approval. It's been a month now. I think the embassy is understaffed they don’t reply or respond to email follow-ups and calls. Did anyone get approval for PRTD on February applications?

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021
I have an application on going for PRTD which was submitted last February 26 and still waiting for approval. It's been a month now. I think the embassy is understaffed they don’t reply or respond to email follow-ups and calls. Did anyone get approval for PRTD on February applications?
I have applied last March 14 and still haven't got any replies from them. So it would take more than a month to process it? We will be going back to canadan on the 20th of April. Praying that we get it soon.

dyannebansal

Jun 1, 2017
I have applied last March 14 and still haven't got any replies from them. So it would take more than a month to process it? We will be going back to canadan on the 20th of April. Praying that we get it soon.
I guess more than a month. Im still waiting for mine, submitted March 1st and haven’t heard anything from them

Cachie.fm

Mar 22, 2022
hello,
Please someone should help me with the email address of VAC in Accra to submit my PRTD. Please very urgent. Thanks

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021
Hey everyone, any updates about PRTD? Been 3 weeks of waiting and still nothing. Getting really anxious

Skyemocca

Mar 26, 2022
There's no update yet on my application. I should leave on March 26 but l have never received any reply from the embassy about my PRTD application so I rebooked my ticket. I guess it will take more than a month for them to process. I've sent my application of February 26.

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021
There's no update yet on my application. I should leave on March 26 but l have never received any reply from the embassy about my PRTD application so I rebooked my ticket. I guess it will take more than a month for them to process. I've sent my application of February 26.
This is crazy. Most of the people who are going on a vacation only goes for a month. This is really frustrating. They should atleast speed up the process.

Reactions: Skyemocca

Skyemocca

Mar 26, 2022
This is crazy. Most of the people who are going on a vacation only goes for a month. This is really frustrating. They should atleast speed up the process.
Yes, Even if you go to the embassy it doesn't help. You are not allowed to go inside. You can only be allowed to enter the reception area and the staff will tell you to just wait and email your concern.o The Canadian Embassy in the Philippines has a bad service.

Jflo3987

Dec 21, 2021
Yes, Even if you go to the embassy it doesn't help. You are not allowed to go inside. You can only be allowed to enter the reception area and the staff will tell you to just wait and email your concern.o The Canadian Embassy in the Philippines has a bad service.
May i ask how many more days did you extend your vacation? Thank you